Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Mobile version
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[color=#FFFFFF]Just got an idea. Is it possible to make a version of the forums for smartphones? You know like facebook and youtube for example, because as it is it's an art posting from let's say an iPhone
' Wrote:[color=#FFFFFF]Just got an idea. Is it possible to make a version of the forums for smartphones? You know like facebook and youtube for example, because as it is it's an art posting from let's say an iPhone

Mobile versions suck. Don't.

Now, give us smartphone users the ability to use colors...

-posted from a Samsung Fascinate
' Wrote:Mobile versions suck. Don't.

Now, give us smartphone users the ability to use colors...

-posted from a Samsung Fascinate

[color=#FFFFFF]You can use colors you just have to remeber the correct code, like I do~posted via iPhone
' Wrote:[color=#FFFFFF]You can use colors you just have to remeber the correct code, like I do~posted via iPhone

Still. I hate it that I can't use colors. I can't remember the code for black:dry:
' Wrote:Still. I hate it that I can't use colors. I can't remember the code for black:dry:

i can use everything (bb-code buttons above the textthingy)

~HTC HD7 (Windows phone)

@ rev: HAHA! iphone sucks so hard:P

/edit: at topic: no need for mobile version. just dun buy crappy smartphones
The only problem I have with the forums (on a Samsung Focus) is that the "jump to new posts in topic" button on the "View New Posts" page is an image, so I can't open it in a new tab.

Everything else works fine.
If I can do it with Nokia 5310, it's peace of cake for Smartphones.

You either need to know RGB (iirc) codes or store color codes in forum notepad located at your "My Controls".

The better the life people live, the more they have complaints.
I check once forum by my cellphone - Huawei Plusfon 401i:crazy:
so You can hide wit Your's smartphones, iTrash and others...
I can't log in on the Forums in my Spartphone... which sucks.

Posted via Samsung InFuse 4G