Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Admin Notice: Player Sanctioned
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Memphis has been sanctioned for:

Quote:6.7 Attacking freighters, transports, liners or demanding cargo from the same is not allowed for cruisers and battleships.

Consequences:
Your ship is also operating in places it shouldn't. Fined 100 million credits. Jailed. Notification in hold.
Link to original report (Admin use only)

COMPLETE SERVER RULES

BEFORE YOU POST

If you post in this sanction and are not directly involved or a leader of the accused person's faction be advised
that you are consenting to be subjected to the reprisal of my choice which may involve in game repercussions
up to a ban.
Blaming members of your immediate family, neighbours, friends, pets, and assorted Orcs, Trolls and any other
legendary creatures may result in the use of Admin Right #CTE 750AE
hi ,

So you will have from me 100 mill. Cr. or?

And how much time my ship is there?

Thanks.
First, you will need to show that you understand what we mean by "places that you shoudn't."
yes, i know that and i readed the server rules yesterday!
I think now i know all about rules and will say thanks.

but i wish my ship Pls. Back!

Greetings.
huhu? can you answer me please??? I wait for long time!
What rules did you break regarding where your ship can fly?
Hi,
I know where I fly everywhere darf.überall as areas where bounty hunters are once I'm from Colorado on Dablin Kusari on leeds fligen only after I did.
greets
(puts Babel-fish in ear)
Athenian, it appears your inbox is full... I have input with regards to that last post. Please invisible this post when you've read it.
Any player who requires an intermediary to answer a simple question about which rule he had broken is probably not a safe pair of hands to pilot a battlecruiser.

Pages: 1 2