Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Need help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,
I came to play after a long time, when I selected the server, there was no character of mine.. I have saved my account on FAM , I tried to activate it but no change. I am without my account. My character name is Blue Moon, please tell me what to do... Thank you.

regards
after more then 3 months inactivity accounts are erased automatically
PM Cannon
' Wrote:Hi,
I came to play after a long time, when I selected the server, there was no character of mine.. I have saved my account on FAM , I tried to activate it but no change. I am without my account. My character name is Blue Moon, please tell me what to do... Thank you.

regards
1. if you come back after a long pause, your characters were deleted after 60 days. This was changed some weeks ago to 6 months.
2. you cannot save your accounts with FAM. The account files are stored server-side. Otherwise, cheating would be waaay too easy (^_^)
3. if you need 1 million to buy a decent trade ship for a jumpstart, tell me your characters name:D
' Wrote:1. if you come back after a long pause, your characters were deleted after 60 days. This was changed some weeks ago to 6 months.
2. you cannot save your accounts with FAM. The account files are stored server-side. Otherwise, cheating would be waaay too easy (^_^)
3. if you need 1 million to buy a decent trade ship for a jumpstart, tell me your characters name:D

hi,
no reply from admin people, if u still wanna give some credits, my character is blue_moon.

thanks