Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Delighted to be here.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am new to Disocvery. I love Freelancer, when I heard about this Mod I had to try it out.

I am however an RP virgin (I get a Kick out of calling myself that for some reason). But it is true, so I know I have a lot to learn I hope to see you all and have fun.

Thanks
Welcome there. Be sure to read through the rules first: http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=4040

And if you're done with that, you could start with telling us what kind of faction you're interested in, to get your Roleplay started. With faction I don't necessarily mean official or something like that, just the NPC faction, like Outcasts for example, I'd be able to give you a few tips on how to develop your roleplay, if you're not that friendly with the lore already.

Cheers.
Ach. A virgin? Don't fall for that joke "Pick up that soap from the showers' floor, new guy", ok?

And welcome! Have a pleasant stay. Be friendly, keep to the rules and you'll be fine.
Welcome to Disco!
Welcome to Disco. Glad to have you part of the community.
Welcome,

Follow the rules.
Have fun.
RP = PVP
RP = Chatter
RP = FUN
RP = Awesome
RP = ...
.... = ...

etc. etc.

Please underestimate light fighters :ylove:
Wow that was fast! Thanks for all the comments.

KoRny I've been reading through the rules on the Forum and I have also I've wondered round discovery, just watching other people playing and engaging with people in an RP like fasion. and faction politics. I had thought of joing a Bretonian Faction, and I was thinking of sending an 'aplication' to the BAF.

Thanks everyone for the advice!

P.s. Snak3 I will try very hard not to pick up any soap!

P.P.S Oh and to Seaflacon.......I LOVE light fighters.
' Wrote:Wow that was fast! Thanks for all the comments.

KoRny I've been reading through the rules on the Forum and I have also I've wondered round discovery, just watching other people playing and engaging with people in an RP like fasion. and faction politics. I had thought of joing a Bretonian Faction, and I was thinking of sending an 'aplication' to the BAF.

Thanks everyone for the advice!

P.s. Snak3 I will try very hard not to pick up any soap!

P.P.S Oh and to Seaflacon.......I LOVE light fighters.

BAF would be happy to get new meat, I'm sure. I'm also sure they can teach you everything you need to know about their Roleplay, good luck and most importantly have fun.
wazup!

Join Rorry's Renegades and become famous! no.. INFAMOUS

"Crime pays" -Rorry

*points to sig*