Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: question: Flak turrets
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Are zoner flak turrets freely avaliable to Outcasts/Corsairs like before (because of lack of basic Flak turret they were considered free for all in the past) or are they now part of the tech regulations??

I know for a fact that in the past, they were considered free for all with BS and no flak cannons (like OC, CO, LH, Order) because for some reason, there is no "Basic Battleship Flak Turret"

so, still free for all or do i need to ask Doc Hollyday for some?
They are Zoner guns, so if you dont have a green cell for them you should have to ask the proper faction. Dont see a reason why the 'There is no basic one' is an excuse for that.
because, that was the reason for them to be open in the past
Mount some and submit the report on yourself. And anyway, they are zoner guns. So usual rules apply. Also, can you link me to any admin-colored notice (except for agmen) telling us that zoner flaks are free to use by anyone because they are basic?
' Wrote:Mount some and submit the report on yourself.
:lol::lol::lol:

Zoner tech =/= free for all

Zoner tech =/= free for all
[/quote]

No it isnt by the new tech chart
' Wrote:No it isnt by the new tech chart
=/= denotes , a crossed equals sign. Literally "does not equal". Makes sense now?
' Wrote:because, that was the reason for them to be open in the past

Do produce a link that states this.

Otherwise you'll have to ask OSI, TAZ, or the Omicroners.