Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hello there!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello there! It is a great honor to join the community of Discovery! My Freelancer history begins in 2007, when I got it for my birthday. From that day on, world of Freelancer consumed hours and hours of my life. I finished SP campaign 10 times (once with only Starflier), found every wreck and secret in Vanilla. At first, I didn't like Discovery mod. It was too unpolished for me, but then I realized that I was pretty much wrong. But even then, I played only on Vanilla servers, which were underpopulated. Then, about a week ago, I reinstalled Freelancer, downloaded Discovery 4.85, and started playing. I must say, I am impressed. I already have Raven's Talon, it's great:D. For my time here, I haven't really been able to roleplay, so I'm looking for a faction that will give me good roleplay.

In real life, I'm very interested in math, and I know much much more than a generic 15 year old human (yes, I'm 15 year old). I'm also more mature than many other, well, kids.

Once again, I'm really pleased to be part of this community.
Also, my character in game is Tim.Black
Reminds me at me, though I finished the SP ~20 times.:P

Well, be sure to read the rules, get familiar with all the conventions round here, be nice and gently and try to stay out of Liberty. Unless you don't mind all the lolwutting newcomers and PvPwhoarz there and don't want to stay at Liberty's unlawful side you can always join the Assault Wing.:)Add me on Skype for further information.

Also, I hate maths.
Welcome to Disco!

I have to say, I also dont like maths, in fact, i avoid it and it avoids me, we have an understanding.

Look around for factions to join if you wish or simply put yourself out there, Role Play and see where you end up, have fun!

There's three types of people in this world. Those who are good at math and those who are not.

Welcome to the community. Enjoy your stay..
Welcome to Disco!
Welcome Welcome!
*looks through the typing stuff*

Aww... Underaged..
Oh well! Hope you'll have a good time here! If you have any questions, I can help you by answering them;)My skype is in my profile info:)
Thanks for welcoming me! Also, math isn't for everyone!:P
welcome,have fun!
Welcome! Always glad to have fresh mea... I mean new recruits to the disco!

As I like to tell people looking for factions, take a look at the NPC faction list and fly around the houses first. From there, figure out two or three you'd absolutely love to play a character as and see if there's a corresponding player faction.

I'll plug the ones I'm in (in my signature) but I definitely encourage you to pick something you enjoy the story/purpose of rather than what is popular/most suggested.
Welcome to Discovery! Have fun with us
I never finished SP. Not even once and I have this game since 2003-04 D: