Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: In circle
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I started to play on this server three months ago.
Beautiful graphics, new ships, systems, everything was interesting
I read and learned the rules, read most of the things about factions
I understand that this is a RP server, everything is great.
I try to incorporate into the community and build my character
Attempt
Nothing happens twenty days
Test .. oh ...
OK maybe I am a kid but I'm not stupid,I do not want to be ridiculed in the future
I love this game I want to stay in the circle.
I heard, without contact on Skype is not possible to play this game in RP.
Therefore I ask the leaders of all factions to add my name (singidunum) on skype
contacts,that I could arrange my future action.
Please I want to play Skypelancer RP 24 / 7
If I were I would search for their technology request thread.

And stop mixing roleplay and not.
I don't have skype, and I manage.

Though I believe, to date, seven.people have said the same thing.

Get skype.

Sadly, parents...anyways...

Just try your best. Skype, though highly useful, is not mandatory.
' Wrote:I started to play on this server three months ago.
Beautiful graphics, new ships, systems, everything was interesting
I read and learned the rules, read most of the things about factions
I understand that this is a RP server, everything is great.
I try to incorporate into the community and build my character
Attempt
Nothing happens twenty days
[...]
Sent them a personal message next time ... I've waited some time to get permission to officially enter Gallia, and I think I cut down the time because I let them notice about my request.
Of course, tech requests are VERY different, you can NOT expect them to give what you want, even if you RP it to the finest.

Speaking about tech requests ...
' Wrote:[...]
Test .. oh ...
OK maybe I am a kid but I'm not stupid,I do not want to be ridiculed in the future
I love this game I want to stay in the circle.
I heard, without contact on Skype is not possible to play this game in RP.
Therefore I ask the leaders of all factions to add my name (singidunum) on skype
contacts,that I could arrange my future action.
Please I want to play Skypelancer RP 24 / 7
What the Snak3 said. Search for their technology request thread, and try it again - but don't be disappointed when they deny you access. You need VERY good reasons to get military grade weapons! Governments are no weapon dealers!

Now, have fun, and enjoy the game:)

Edit:
And yeah, I don't have Skype either, and my freelancer character has his LN weaponry:cool:But he HAS a good reason, as stated in the LN tech request thread (^_^)
Welcome to discovery.
Simplest way is to be very good in PvP , then all this hypocrite types will break their legs inviting you to be in their elite factions and stuff, till then you will need to fly the normal civilian stuff witch by the way isn't that worst then the faction specific equipment, sometimes it is even better, especially bretonian stuff, we dont speak about Krakens or nomad guns here anyway.
On the other side there is no point to give someone guns because he said hi, look around how the others make it and then make requests.
As i have found - everything takes time.

Skype opened a new world to me in disco - Before it, i thought my RP efforts, thread contributions, and such were completely unnoticed - once i had people telling me they appreciate what i did, my efforts in RP got a little bolder, but it was still a hard road - ill be the first to admit, im pretty insecure about my creative endeavors, so the kudos and compliments i got were a great self-esteem boost.

Now i like to take things slow, rp when i can, and content myself to post when i have an opinion, not trying to needlessly +1 just to get some recognition. Disco isnt going away anytime soon, and neither am I.

Thats my council to you - patience. Skype and few dozen contacts will help, but ive found that the people i talk to on Skype become my friends, not just people i hit up for RP - the majority of my discussions arent even about disco.

As well - RP to everyone you meet in game - you never know who you run into out there if there on the forums, who they are, etc. There have been a few people ive RP'd with and been really surprised to find out who they were.

So yeah - patience, RP, make friends on skype, and ultimately, i know you feel like you want to crowbar your way into the community, but you really dont have to force it - it all comes naturally with time.
Skype or not, you need to be on good terms with a government before they even consider handing over their technology.

Also, I'm not sure about other people, but I found that rumors/microfilm picture you linked to impossible to read since the text has been squashed.
' Wrote:Skype or not, you need to be on good terms with a government before they even consider handing over their technology.

Also, I'm not sure about other people, but I found that rumors/microfilm picture you linked to impossible to read since the text has been squashed.
Yes but how to do it if they don't reply?(20 days)
I am not expecting a positive response on my second post,
I just wanted to see how fast I'll be rejected (4 hours)
Of course it is squashed.
I wanted to talk about the content located on microfilm with them.
"Hello Mr. Faca, what's that info you got for us? blah,blah,blah..."
"Sorry Mr. Faca we are not interested to cooperate with people of your kind ...blah,blah"

P.S.None of the leaders has added me on skype. yet
' Wrote:Please I want to play Skypelancer RP 24 / 7

It all starts with skypelance. First you install skype, create some witty name to be cool to your FL and RL friends, but not something vulgar so you can add relatives who want to see you come to coffee from time to time. At first you think everything is ok, but suddenly you get this messages from various people who want to RP with you, ridiculous. So again you manage, but after some time you ask yourself where do this contacts come from, how did they found you, what is this guy echo test sound doing without my approval here, they you end up on meds, being calmed down you rp more, you start to be in community, then some guy offers you weed over skype, in no time you get hooked on various drugs just to keep up the minimum RP requirements. Then it goes even more crazy, suddenly you try to crawl up to people's behind so you can be loved and popular, maybe even get into factions and have all sort of oorp stuff because you're their friend and such. In the end you start being depressed, thing about suicide cause only one guy who actually pretend to be a girl has actually blocked you and he suddenly doesn't like you cause your character did something mean to his character which hurt his/her feelings. You're in the trap again, then same guy who offered you skype weed offers you something heavy like acid or even worse, his grandma's diet pills. And you became an approval junkie.

Yes, you need skype.

PS. None of the leaders care about you.
Hey kid, I like you. You try stuff, and I like the way you write. For example,
Quote:P.S. With your kindness you would not be able to run not even a candy shop.
You would scared off all the children

It made me laugh. I extend my arm to you, to lift you out of the mud pool of the community, and into higher quality air. I will contact you, we will get along, we will prosper. Good things will happen. As leader of several factions, I show both you, and other sick dogs, that I do care. Some people need a smack in the face, some need a way out of turmoil. I offer the latter.
Pages: 1 2