Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Which char should I kill
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[color=#FFFFFF]Ok so as you know or might not know, I am working on a project which end will include one of my main chars dying. And since I love them equally I'll let you decide which one should die.
The choices are Maria Martinez, Samatha Marquez, or "think of something less cliched"

P.S If mods see fit they might move the thread to flood
Samantha.
Neither!

With seeing Maria ingame and Sam on Kirkwall...neither.

Make it a very important char in one of their lives.

I hate killing chars personally, and I havent. I will though...and I will be sad:(probably will regret it.

/2cents
Both ?
' Wrote:Both ?

[color=#FFFFFF]That actually sounds like an idea
id throw em on the back burner incase you end up missing the rp they bringthrow one of em in a coma or something?
Stop now, all of you.
Stop the flames, stop responding, just stop.
I dont want to lock this.
Wow, that is a tough choice - is the idea of the story in question so good that it requires a death?

or maybe a "death" only to appear later in awesome 1930's serial fashion?
On a more serious note, instead of just killing them off you could simply make 'em disappear, or similar as Patterson suggested. If you get the idea to bring them back later on, it's always good to have them on "reserve".
[color=#FFFFFF]Yeah I might as well do that. My whole idea being is, we are trying to recreate a living breathing Sirius right? We can't have 400 immortal characters going through countless battles without a scratch on them. But purely game play wise it really could be better to simply get them out of the series for a season or two metaphorically speaking
Pages: 1 2