Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Generic Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello there fella's. I used to play Freelancer's multiplayer years ago, I played on some RP server. This morning, I tried to play again, however, the servers were down. I read about that and I needed a global server workaround.

So, I found Discovery GC, an RP server, sweet.

Anyways, I read a bunch of lore stories, and rules, before I joined (read other posts)

I also have a skype: Beauregard.Stauffer
I shall get in game in around 1 hour and a half.

Also, feel free to advertise your faction here.:D;)
Hey there, welcome and all. Might wanna' read through our oh-so-complex rules before starting off.

You're free to apply for the Liberty Navy or the Blood Dragons !
JOIN THE ORDER|!!!!!!!

We have cookies.

And....

Pie.
Woah, even pie?

That seems to be a tough choice...

Do you have Ice cream?
Our home, Toledo, is an ice.planey:happy:

Disclaimer: Not Order| leader. Just an Orderwhore.
Do any of you have a trade faction suggestion? I want to start getting money, so I can pay for my Order ship.

If I do accept Jeremy's word for it, because I'm easily persuaded.
' Wrote:Do any of you have a trade faction suggestion? I want to start getting money, so I can pay for my Order ship.

If I do accept Jeremy's word for it, because I'm easily persuaded.

Start as an indie and get the feel for it for a week or two, the apply.

And IC, USI, and IMG are good choices.
Welcome to Disco! :yahoo:

For factions, I'd say read through these and find one that really interests you lore-wise and see if there's a player faction around them.

If you're into Bretonia, we'd love to start you off at Gateway Interstellar. Obviously tiny group but we're fun and Gateway has a lot of neat alliances.
Yus welcome to disco! if you don't have skype yet, you will have it within a month.
You can find my skype in my profile anyway:P
Welcome to Disco - where we promise we wont capture you and auction your clothes off to your enemies.

At least for the first few months.

As for Trade factions - Interspace Commerce is a good one, as is Bowex, or IDF.
Pages: 1 2