Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Few Newbie questions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well, my first question comes by the Tech Chart,:rtfm: i have seen the white ones who says "only under faction permission" well, is pretty obvious, but the question is, Player faction or NPC faction???... and how to earn that permission in both cases?

Second, if you belong a faction ID (such as Junkers, for an exampe) and you are thinking to skip to another one, if you're using faction's tech, should you replace it for ships and weapons usable for that ID?

about pirate ships, the ships like the Bloodhound, to the capital ship, are only for LR and Mollys or can be used by generic pirates ID? i mean, the ship's description count it as a "pirate" ship...

and last (at least utill more question pop up my mind) i have seen that capital ships are classified in-game as freighters, that's intentional? i mean to be used for ID's woth freighters permission??

Thanks in advance for the feedback
' Wrote:Well, my first question comes by the Tech Chart,:rtfm: i have seen the white ones who says "only under faction permission" well, is pretty obvious, but the question is, Player faction or NPC faction???... and how to earn that permission in both cases?

Second, if you belong a faction ID (such as Junkers, for an exampe) and you are thinking to skip to another one, if you're using faction's tech, should you replace it for ships and weapons usable for that ID?

about pirate ships, the ships like the Bloodhound, to the capital ship, are only for LR and Mollys or can be used by generic pirates ID? i mean, the ship's description count it as a "pirate" ship...

and last (at least utill more question pop up my mind) i have seen that capital ships are classified in-game as freighters, that's intentional? i mean to be used for ID's woth freighters permission??

Thanks in advance for the feedback
1.Obviously Player faction.What do you need to do?Post in comm channel forum,stating why you need the ship,what is going to be used for etc.
2.Yes.You must always adapt your equipment to fit your ID.
3.It's only for LR/Mollies unless you ask them for permission
4.No,it is a coding or something,therefore nothing can be done about it.So,your ID must state that you can use that type of capital ship if you wish to use that cap ship.Anything bigger than a gunboat requires guard ID.
' Wrote:1.Obviously Player faction.What do you need to do?Post in comm channel forum,stating why you need the ship,what is going to be used for etc.
2.Yes.You must always adapt your equipment to fit your ID.
3.It's only for LR/Mollies unless you ask them for permission
4.No,it is a coding or something,therefore nothing can be done about it.So,your ID must state that you can use that type of capital ship if you wish to use that cap ship.Anything bigger than a gunboat requires guard ID.

If I remember correctly, only the Barghest, Gunboat and Destroyer need Rogue/Molly permission. The rest are are free to use.

Besides that everything is pretty much correct.
' Wrote:..................Anything bigger than a gunboat requires guard ID.

Only battleships, dreadnoughts, heavy carriers and few transport like zoner whale requires guard ID (according to wiki)
Quote:If I remember correctly, only the Barghest, Gunboat and Destroyer need Rogue/Molly permission. The rest are are free to use.
Sorry, you did not remember correctly.

Only the pirate transport line - Mule/Bactrian freighter, pirate transport and pirate train - are open use and don't need a permission.
' Wrote:Sorry, you did not remember correctly.

Only the pirate transport line - Mule/Bactrian freighter, pirate transport and pirate train - are open use and don't need a permission.
<strike>As well as the Werewolf- witch one dont need permission too</strike>
Ignore that Primitive is right.
If its bigger than a,GB, guard ID.

You cannot have a Geb or LABC with a regular ID.
' Wrote:You cannot have a Geb or LABC with a regular ID.

Jeremy is corect . ever tryt to buy an outcast storta with normal outcast id. wrong not going to happen unless you want a weaponless dessie:P
' Wrote:Sorry, you did not remember correctly.

Only the pirate transport line -<strike>Mule/Bactrian freighter,</strike> pirate transport and pirate train - are open use and don't need a permission.

fixed that for you. others are rogue/molly property.
' Wrote:fixed that for you. others are rogue/molly property.

Now unfix it cause you're wrong.

Quote:As well as the Werewolf- witch one dont need permission too

It does
Pages: 1 2