Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Corvo or Fearless
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Which one has better turrets placement? (Corvo is my guess)

Which one has more back firing turrets? (Corvo is my guess again)

Which one is more agile? (Corvo is my guess, yet again)

I'd like to hear some opinions.
Please vote only if you tried both of these ships. But who am I kidding? Some of you will vote anyway:)

Covo is joke,Fearless is much better, Covo is exploration vessel not real cruiser.
May be but the fearless looks utterly retarded!

Edit: and seriously, when will a Zoner ever shoot anything LOL!
' Wrote:Edit: and seriously, when will a Zoner ever shoot anything LOL!
Discovery is indeed ridiculous, the zoners have two battleships too, but the thing is since someone can make good ships why they should not be added in the Mod even if they are useless zoner capitals. The Fearless will get very good facelift in 4.86.
I have a nice Corvo.

I use it for storing codenames.

I can't go anywhere in it in case I get lolganked.

Hey but it's not real money is it? :P
' Wrote:[...]The Fearless will get very good facelift in 4.86.

pictures or it never happened!

' Wrote:[...]Hey but it's not real money is it? :P

Actually it is, and don't you let anyone tell you otherwise!

DIS AIN'T A GAME, YO! D:<
' Wrote:Which one has better turrets placement? (Corvo is my guess)

Which one has more back firing turrets? (Corvo is my guess again)

Which one is more agile? (Corvo is my guess, yet again)

I'd like to hear some opinions.
Please vote only if you tried both of these ships. But who am I kidding? Some of you will vote anyway:)

Had both cruisers tested in a lot of fights and as your question seems to be which one is better for pewpew...i'd say fearless.
I equipped mine with solaris turrets and used it as anti bomber/fighter craft whick worked quite well.

The corvo has the cooler looks (not so pink as on the wiki pic) and was tested as anti cruiser vessel...well...as i said...it looks nice.
Had corvo for quite some time, really nice ship. It has nice turret placement, all 6 (maybe 8, I can't remember) are placed on same side of ship, something like in circle. Agility, meh, it could be better for light cruiser. But overall, I liked it very very much.
The Fearless is the superior to the Corvo in terms of PvP.

The Fearless does indeed get a face lift in 4.86, you can look in the development area of the forum for Anon User's 4.86 Ship thread. He has some links to pictures of it.

As for Zoner capital ships being useless? While I myself think that that Jinkusu should be limited and the Aquilon should just be removed; both the Corvo and Fearless have a strong role play reason for existing. The Corvo is an exploration cruiser used by Zoners to explore and scout the Edge systems and unknown systems. Entire families live on them. The Fearless was meant to be a very heavy transport designed to survive in the Edge and Nomad systems, this purpose isn't really made evident by its stats.
' Wrote:Edit: and seriously, when will a Zoner ever shoot anything LOL!
They've shot my Sarissa before. Though it wasn't just them. More like a joint effort consisting of them, bh, and order.

xD
Pages: 1 2