Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Returning
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It's been a long time. I honestly don't know why I left, but I dug up this old Freelancer CD, and what do you know, I'm back. I seem to remember it being quite a blast gaming with you fellows, so I'm glad this place is still up and running. R.I.P. Free time...
Join the Renegades! Become infamous!

"Crime pays" - Rorry

oh and welcome!
Hate to revive this, but I've come to notice something very interesting. Just out of curiosity, I searched my name in the forum search bar.

WHELP! That's awkward. I promise we're not the same person...

Here's the weird part: When I first signed on a year or two ago, my first call-sign was Supernova, which was apparently a frowned-upon name for similar reasons to what Zodiac has become.

Zodiac, however, is the name I built a whole empire of RP on way back when and I'm by no means ready to let that go. It's a good name, I worked hard on it.:crazy:

Back on track: IT'S GOOD TO BE BACK!

P.S. The RP on this server has improved. As has grammar. (<3) Not sure what happened or who is responsible, but bravo Disco'ers. Bravo.
Well, 'allo there, then Do your best to enjoy your stay, and don't let the crazies get to you.
Good thing I read your newest post cause I thought you were the other Zodiac, the really stupid one.
' Wrote:Good thing I read your newest post cause I thought you were the other Zodiac, the really stupid one.
Nope! I'm the really smart, really attractive one. Nice to meet you.