Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Transmission to the LH~ and 101st
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: Ashestransmission.gif]

To the Director of the Lane Hackers; and to dear Jameson of the 101st

The subject of this encrypted message pertains primarily to the actions of a certain splinter faction forming as a "coalition" of our three factions. They call themselves {Undead} and appear to have commondered a mixture of technologies from each of our factions, including Tridente, Sarissa and Spyglass.

I feel the need to discuss this matter with the two of you primarily because we have begun a process of extermination on these individuals.

Their motives appear to be gaining control of the distribution and sale of Cardamine in Liberty, however their actions are loud and drawing much attention to themselves. I spoke with one of their leaders who mentioned a personal grudge with the Liberty Navy, and they plan to launch assaults against the Liberty Navy.

As much of a hinderence the Liberty Naval Forces can be to our operations, I think we can all agree that stirring up the hornets nest will have negative repercussions for all of us. It is for this reason I am taking pre-emptive efforts to neutrilize this threat to our business.

I have already submitted orders to my own bases to lock down docking permissions against ships bearing the {Undead} colours.

It is my request to the Lane Hackers that you would do the same. I have confirmation that several members of the {Undead} were once Lane Hackers, and appear to have commondered at least one SpyGlass battleship. By cutting off our enemies places to hide, they will be easier to corner and eliminate.

For the 101st, it would sit easier with me if I have your approval to go ahead with this action. However, things have already been set in motion that cannot be undone so easily.

I eagerly await your replies.

Arigato;

Signed,
夜鷹 遺灰
Ashes Yotaka,
Pirate Queen of the Liberty Rogues.

|::Transmission Terminated::|
|::Transmission Bumped::|
...hack.initiated...decryption.in.progress...
...Professor.Moriarty.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

Ashes Yotaka:

It appears that the leader of the 101st is indisposed for some indefinite period of time. I have instructed all Lane Hackers to gather intelligence on these aspiring ne'er do wells that you refer to, and based on their findings we shall construct an action plan.

In the meantime, I do hope that you will instruct the Scylla commander operating the "Excess of Largess" that Lane Hackers have been supplying Cassini bases for literally years now, and having to replace these supply ships due to over zealous, impatient, and unheeding destroyer crews is somewhat burdensome.

...encryption.in.progress...hack.terminated...
[Image: eyesoe.png]

Mmm... The Hackers used to be quite good at gathering intelligence, but I suppose all things change over time.

At any rate, these... Undead... what the bloody hell kind of name is that anyway? Hah! Feel free to make them truly dead.

Remember to aim for the head, my dear.