Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Greetings!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello out there!

I am a newcomer to Discovery and I've just been poking around the system exploring (and trading, of course). Everyone I've met (even those darn pirates!) has been quite helpful in getting me oriented and comfortable with Discovery. I have been really enjoying the roleplaying aspect of Discovery and I hope to be able to get fully involved when I find the right faction.

I loved Freelancer (vanilla) when I could LAN party it with my friends and from my experiences so far this community is giving me an excellent reason to keep the old game alive.

I look forward to seeing you all in space.
Hello there!

Welcome to the <strike>slaughterhouse</strike> community. Glad to hear you're enjoying yourself, and keep on looking for that faction. You know what they say, brutally extorting/trading credits is more fun as a team.

Quote:(even those darn pirates!)
We try.

Stay frosty out there. Wouldn't want to be caught off-guard.

- Commissar
Welcome fella, have a good time! Make sure to take a good look at the rules, there is alot but it will save you in the long run.
Welcome.

Watch out for Schroedenger's ninjacat.

Have fun.

-J
Thanks! I've given the rules a good read and will probably do it again, too. There's a lot to consider. I've checked out the various laws for the Houses, the relationships of the player factions, etc and I have to say... The history and cultures developed here seem to be exceptionally in-depth. I like it!