Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Junking my way into Discovery!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello there fellow discovery-ans, my account just got approved and I thought I'd announce my presence. In game, I fly by the name of (Junker) Hans_Oberlander, from Gallia to Frankfurt and back with detours! Also on my way to join the congress. I look forward to RP'ing with you all!
'ello.

Welcome to Disco! The place of ridiculous hair and, what was in hindsight, slightly questionable clothing. I see you've got a plan good and sorted, so best of luck out there! If you'€™ve got any questions or need someone ta'€™ show you around, feel free to ask. Also, watch out for flood. I'€™ve seen it kill good men.

I look forward to dodging the law with you.

- Commissar
Greetings, oh new member!

Don't let me catch you hauling stuff from Frankfurt through Liberty, mate.

(Also, might wanna rename your char to "Hans.Oberlander" since "." tends to look more experienced than the ugly "_")
' Wrote:(Also, might wanna rename your char to "Hans.Oberlander" since "." tends to look more experienced than the ugly "_")

_ is more old school, yo.

Anyways, welcome to Discovery! Junker RP can be fun, and wait till you see the salvager:ylove:
Welcome to Disco. Watch out for Schroedenger's ninjacat. Fly around, follow the rules, and above all have fun.

Oh and join the Order :Dor the CrossBones Foundation.

And Carr, my first char is Jeremy_Hunter and is not going to be changed to Jeremy.Hunter. It looks fine really. Its all personal preference.

-J
Welcome mate! Check the rules and have a good time...
Welcome Welcome! Please check your coat and leave your sanity at the door. Have fun, play by the rules, you should be awesome. You seem to have a good idea as to who you will RP as, so hop right in and have a great time!
[font=Comic Sans Ms]Greetings friend! Have a look through the various pinned threads to get a grasp on what's what, and then hit up the .:j:. here. There is a recruitment thread here someplace, but we've found our forum to be a greater place to hold policy discussions, report on the latest anti-Junker activity and plan out our latest course of mischief.
' Wrote:[font=Comic Sans Ms]Greetings friend! Have a look through the various pinned threads to get a grasp on what's what, and then hit up the .:j:. here. There is a recruitment thread here someplace, but we've found our forum to be a greater place to hold policy discussions, report on the latest anti-Junker activity and plan out our latest course of mischief.

Thanks for all the welcome! Just got the Salvager, it's *very* awesome. And I had heard in game of Junkercongress.com; it seems a bit dead though have been waiting for approval for a week now. Oh well, patience is a virtue.