Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: New member.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Greetings.

My name is Tan. I was accepted into the order on thursday Feb. 7. [TAZ] O'Shaunessy guided me on how to get all the paperwork done. I am an older man who had been living an ordered live as a repair person and finally realized that there is a skinny person inside of me that want to get out.. errrr. there is a chaotic wild man that want to do whatever he wants whenever he wants and should let Eris guided his feet. I might even listen to the guidances. Anyway, Cheers.

Tan
Bad choice in names (^_~) but still.

Welcome!

And glad that you met ol' Shamus. He's a good one.

Even if I *did* cause his death...

>_>
<_<

Have fun, read rules, blah.

PM me if you have any questions.
Ahh, the new Discordian Pope!

Welcome, Tan. Have yet to baffle you in Bafflin', but all things in due time.

Just remember that the chaotic wild man inside has very relaxed sphincters, and never calls anyone "sir".

We'll be hangin' out at the Geode tomorrow around 3'ish, old fart time. Come join us!

Mal
Yeah! Come to the shindig, there's gonna be bobbin' fer apples an' pin the leaf on the cabbage an' dunk the dog in the drink an', an', an' all kinds of cool things to do!:D

And, on another, more serious note: hi there.:P
Welcome to Disco! Enjoy the rules and have fun!
submit yourself to colectivation by the penguins or you shall die!

welcome to discovery =P
Hey, bud.

Welcome to Discovery. Have fun!;)
Incoming Transmission from [RoS]Vengence[V] to Tan

Aye, It seems you have come here. If you don't want me mad at you you WILL join the RoS. Here.

We would be more then happy to welcome you here, and as RP Officer of RoS I can and will give you tips on Rping your character. And I will teach you the server rules which will keep you from being bitten by BullDog.

Contact me here

----------------------------------------

"Open Program: Message. Create blank message"
Specify Recipiant
Tan
Create Message

“Hey, I fly my ship Just Cause around New Berlin occasionally taking it out to deal with pirate threats in the boarder worlds. I have friendly status with all House Factions and will assist you if you need me.”

Victor Remond

"End Message. Seal, stamp, and send."