Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: GRN feedback thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
[Image: UWnd5Zi.png]

I. La Marine Royale Gauloise
Faction Information
Poste ou Fil

II. La Recrutement
Recruitment
Poste ou Fil

III. Charte Royale Gauloise
Gallic Laws
Poste ou Fil

IV. Permis Gauloises
Gallic Permits
Poste ou Fil

Right then, here 'tis.

Now, it's common knowledge that you'll be swarmin' thru Lewis soon, and that the Gaians can expect some Imperial Decree of "Mutual sommat".

But in the meantime, it irks me to see GRN sailing through Lewis being pristine white to the Gaian Guard.

Poor form.

(I doubt very much that I'm white to GRN. if so, very poor form.)

O'Shaunnesy
[U]~Shamus.Thriceborn~
' Wrote:Right then, here 'tis.

Now, it's common knowledge that you'll be swarmin' thru Lewis soon, and that the Gaians can expect some Imperial Decree of "Mutual sommat".

But in the meantime, it irks me to see GRN sailing through Lewis being pristine white to the Gaian Guard.

Poor form.

(I doubt very much that I'm white to GRN. if so, very poor form.)

O'Shaunnesy
[U]~Shamus.Thriceborn~
We were very very red to it. I guess you missed the station shooting at us?
Kept my distance, sir. Couldn't tell who was being potted.

I'll gander my own rep.. but I'm sure you get my drift.

Edit: Well now.. I'm a freckle above red to GRN meself.

On it.
welcome to the club of storyrolled people. Best you can do is suck it up, join the Delete-Gallia movement and do your utmost to challenge the invasion ^^

Otherwise, pointless feedback is pointless. it's all admin decisions. Those flying the valors just follow.
A quick look at the account manager and a random sampling of about a dozen GRN ships makes me fairly certain they are rep-ninjaed hostile, as all of them were -0.7 to the Gaian and Gaian guard.
May I add something here.

In roleplay the GRN shouldn't know about the Lewis System till 4.86 comes out.

Quote:The Royal Navy stationed several battleships to guard the system and explored it thoroughly, finding two Jump Holes, one leading into Lewis, and the other to Tau-23.

Extract taken from Igiss's Thread and post 2 found here.
Meh.. It was me. All it took was three GRN pilots to fix it.

BTW, nice ploy, sending your Junker stooges in first as a distraction.

Cheers.
The start of the invasion is what is being played out, which is when the scouting happens. That's what we've been doing so far. One attack on Orkney, three scouting operations into Edinburgh and Lewis. Over time, our attacks will get heavier and deeper into the Taus.
' Wrote:Over time, our attacks will get heavier and deeper into the Taus.

I think you guys need a compass, you're going the wrong way.

*Points in the other direction*
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30