Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Reapperence of an Old Merc
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dont know how many people remeber me, and by what i can tell the MM dont exsist now either. But i have decided to come back to Freelancer as i miss playing a decent Sci Fi game, and the roleplay of things. If im in server you will see me as Voncloud or Cloud-1.
Any of those who want it, my skype is Aazalot-VC
MM~ exists.

And of course, welcome back! Have a pleasant stay.
it does?
MM still exist.

Anyway, welcome back. The ship in your sig is a historical artefact. And your character is a furry, so must be burned. K? K.
No...way..

Dude Ive heard quite a few stories about you and I must say I was impressed.

Consider this a grand welcome back to Discovery

And yes..The MM~ still exists:crazy:

Last, I believe this guy would be the first Furry player for Disco, and thus, a legend...I believe he should be spared of the flaming cause of such.
Welcome back!

Good to see yet another merc around to whore the bounty boards! Also, I do remember you, but don't really know how or why, but ye, anyways... Happy hunting!
Dont worry about the burn comment, i get that alot, and try not to rub my ego to much. And yes the Arwing is an artifact, one i in fact flew before it was removed from the mod, i did request to see it put back in, but it appears it wasnt added back. No matter however. Thank you all for the welcome
Welcome back, try not to hunt us pirates to much eh?;)

Cheers
Welcome back. Lovin' the sig, Arwing is a beautiful ship and I wish I had been here before it was removed. Woulda loved to have gotten the chance to fly one. ;C
Im due to update the sig soon, maybe, possbly