Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Greetings all!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey everyone. Logged onto GC last night for the first time and decieded that I'll stick around for a bit.

I'm originally from UK and finally decieded I'll taste some of the GC's RP.

Thats all I have to say really so see you in space and go easy on me ;)
PETEY?! OH MY LORD.

Welcome at last =D
Welcome mate, have a good time:D

Cheers
Welcome!

Check out the rules, there is some important stuff in there that you *really* need to know.

If you are getting hammered in a PvP fight or are going to be pirated, don't f1 out!

The punishment the admins hand out is NASTY (100 million credits -or- if you don't have that much, all credits and everything that isn't tied down! eep!)

Just thought I'd throw that in here instead of just doing the 'hey welcome, have fun thing' like everyone else.
' Wrote:Welcome!

Check out the rules, there is some important stuff in there that you *really* need to know.

If you are getting hammered in a PvP fight or are going to be pirated, don't f1 out!

The punishment the admins hand out is NASTY (100 million credits -or- if you don't have that much, all credits and everything that isn't tied down! eep!)

Just thought I'd throw that in here instead of just doing the 'hey welcome, have fun thing' like everyone else.

Kais is from the UK server, it's pretty much the same as this one except for the RP differences.

Hi again Kais.:)
welcome to the forum and game have fun:)
Thanks for the warm welcome and yep, I'm from UK which, rules wise, is the same.

Hello again Ankh.

P.S. - Winning a massive strikecraft battle and ending it with flying into the sun is never a good idea...