Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: All GC Vessels
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
**Incoming Transmission**
Comm ID: Captain Bruce "Die Hard" Willis Of The Kana Keiko

To: All GC Vessels,
RE: Open transmission passed from NovaPG Council Of The Blood Dragons.

Greetings, the NovaPG wish to open channels with the GC high command, it seems, our temporary stance as hostile needs to come to an end, Kusari is too close to falling for us to split ourselves. As you know, for the last few days, your ships have been forcefully evicted from our space, due to the actions of one particular “[Kiretsu]-Kakujin” who undermined Blood Dragon control of Chugoku and seized the opportunity to make some personal gains,

she is also suspected of sending classified information back to the Corsair alliance. Due to this, our most recent stance towards the GC has been induced, however, it seems that our previous attempt to ratify this situation has failed, hence forth; we declare all GC ships neutral, with the exception of the traitor, who shall be hunted until the sun stops burning. We wish to hold peace talks with the other GC ships in “Baffin” with the TAZ mediating this conflict. Please name a date and time that you are able to attend this.

We are open to the idea of sharing technology, for example, our “Blood Dragon” heavy fighter, which, is legendary for its agility and has much potential, in return for say, the “Griffin” or the “Eagle” which we know the GC has a supply of.

I will send my security officer and my Second in command to have a preliminary talks with you.

Die Hard Out.............

**Transmission Ended**
**Incoming Transmission**

Comm ID: Commander Ai Takeda of the Golden Chrysanthemums, Ainu Depot.

To: Captain Bruce "Die Hard" Willis Of The Kana Keiko
Reply :: ''-RE: Open transmission passed from NovaPG Council Of The Blood Dragons.""

Konnichiwa, brothers.

I have received your broadcast and I am saddened by the recent unfortunate circumstances that has lead to the bout of frostiness in the long-standing relationship between our two groups. I will personally attend any talks and welcome them wholeheartedly in the hopes we may put this regrettable episode behind us and focus on our true goals. It would be a shame if our centuries long alliance were to be ruined by recent events, and I can personally assure all Blood Dragons that we have no dealings, open or otherwise, with the despicable Corsairs.

I can assure you that we will attend such talks, and I'm sure we can work out a mutually beneficial time for them to take place, and hope we can resolve such differences and disputes as remain.

On behalf of the Golden Chrysanthemums, I thank you for opening this diplomatic discourse in which we may both lay the foundations that will hopefully lead to a greater understanding between our two groups and ultimately the reform in Kusari that we both strive for.

Commander Ai Takeda, signing off.

**Transmission Ended**