Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Dont knowed rules
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
admin/admins, please re-senktione me:(

i dont knowed the rules and was today senktioned because i used f1. but i didnt know that f1 is not allowed. now i read the rules, plz re senktion me. i gave a lot of time for the game and for so "many" credits (100 mill). now i have nothing:(

mfg
starflier

and sorry for my bad english:crazy:
Ugh.. he wants to.. he wants to be re-sanctioned?:P
You'd better read those rules again and make sure ye' learned your lesson.;)
Yea I guess you will have to accept whats coming your way now. Not knowing the rules does not mean they dont apply to you.
Well, here simple. When a Phantom flys up to you and starts taking you down, either die or run, because as you noticed I don't stop even if you do F1. Now, there are constant console messages going through the sever that tell you to go read the rules, hell I'll even get screenshots of them if you like. But being ignorant isn't going to get you very far, read up and go start working on your money again...
Wait, are you admitting that you have committed and crime, and as a result, you are turning yourself in to be "re-sanctioned?"

If so, Good show mate!

Otherwise, welcome to disco, and follow the rules.
Quote:All players of Discovery server are obliged to follow the Rules listed below. Not knowing the rules does not relieve from responsibility.

This is how Igiss has put down your rule knowledge responsibility. The rest of us normally us the old adage
of ... 'Ignorance is no excuse'.
Every player who uses this server has a to have a working knowledge of the basics. This is a requirement
of pretty much every server, for pretty much every game out there. There are no excuses ...

Hoodlum
' Wrote:Well, here simple. When a Phantom flys up to you and starts taking you down, either die or run, because as you noticed I don't stop even if you do F1. Now, there are constant console messages going through the sever that tell you to go read the rules, hell I'll even get screenshots of them if you like. But being ignorant isn't going to get you very far, read up and go start working on your money again...

i dont show every time what the server say and i dont ignore the rules. i dont knew the rules, thats the problem and i do not play this game again from beginning because that was too much work. i had 100mill and i was not warned from admin:(
' Wrote:This is how Igiss has put down your rule knowledge responsibility. The rest of us normally us the old adage
of ... 'Ignorance is no excuse'.
Every player who uses this server has a to have a working knowledge of the basics. This is a requirement
of pretty much every server, for pretty much every game out there. There are no excuses ...

Hoodlum

yeah i understand it, but this Penalty are to hard.
His english is bad so he thinks "re-" means "un-"...
Pages: 1 2