Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hello Comrades
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Been playing about a week or so now and decided to join the Forums and make a hello!

You've probably seen me in game, callsign is X-Blade and I'm currently flying a Firefly as a freelancer.

My character name is Nikolai.

Big thanks to Dario, The Magician and Cerulean for getting me interested, and also to the Angels who've been really helpful as well!

I hope to end up joining the Zoner Guard at some point and getting a Corvo, until then it's trade trade trade.

See you all in game!
Newcomer with proper English? Yeeha!

If you wish to get a boosted start with 5k Stork, I'd like to invite you to join Interspace Commerce (but only after 16th of this month). We do trading mostly, sometimes we get contracts or trading missions for which you have chance at getting bonus profit from contractor/me.

Also, keep having fun! And keep up to the rules! And good luck to you then.
' Wrote:Newcomer with proper English? Yeeha!

If you wish to get a boosted start with 5k Stork, I'd like to invite you to join Interspace Commerce (but only after 16th of this month). We do trading mostly, sometimes we get contracts or trading missions for which you have chance at getting bonus profit from contractor/me.

Also, keep having fun! And keep up to the rules! And good luck to you then.

Thank you for the welcome. I will definitely have to look in to Interspace Commerce and look forward to playing with you.
Good lord... You're new? I thought you were an undercover member of the SCRA! Just shows our encounter left me with a good impression. :D

About Snak3's suggestion... It's worth exploring the various house fully to get an idea of their 'flavour' before signing on with a player faction. Personally I find Liberty factions dull, while others love them. I love Bretonian factions and have consequently invested heavily in them while others find them tedious. All down to preference.

I couldn't really tell you much about the other houses, but in Bretonia the money maker player factions are BMM| (mining), Bowex) (trading) and Gateway) (trading). I'd recommend Gateway, seeing as there's not enough of them and they're Bowex's main rivals.:P

Good hearing from you anyway.
~Bowex)Leeson.
Ey mate you forgot the [Convoy] guys:Dexcellent for making money, learning RP and talking trash in group chat:D

X-Blade, just look out for us, boy. We always need new men:)
Comrade? Sounds like commie speak to me (sun)

ICMG
[links near the bottom toif you want to contact us:)]

Anyway, welcome... have fun.
Be like the Magician and pirate your way to riches;)

Either way, make sure to have fun.

Cheers mate
Trade, aet up and Order fighter, and,help me fight the,aliens and not humans.
' Wrote:Comrade? Sounds like commie speak to me (sun)

ICMG
[links near the bottom toif you want to contact us:)]

Anyway, welcome... have fun.
Ignore Jeremy. Do this.

Actually, do whatever you like. Don't mind the haters and the trolls, have fun on Disco. Here's your complimentary flame-proof suit, sanction, and zonerzonerzoner poll.
It's been interesting, to say the least. I managed to trade enough to be able to get a Corvo with Zoners Guard, and outfit it with some very decent gear....but..now what? I have just been exploring with it, very minor RP found here and there, but nothing special. I was very seriously considering selling it back and using the money I earned to buy a Stork or one of the other 5k transports, but alas, I need to be with one of the Merchant factions for that, and if I understand correctly, there's a CEO fee involved on every run, would it be worth the effort?

I thought the Corvo would be my endgame, but it's just a drop in the bucket, hmm...
Pages: 1 2