Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hey
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I played this game a long, long time ago and unfortunately it was deleted from my computer and things happened and distractions came along and I forgot all about this amazing online MMO that has been set up - the best space sim I've ever come across.

And so now, reminded of it randomly, i've decided I'll try and come back to this in one way or another, I'll have to obtain the game and download this mod again obviously, and maybe see about re-joining factions I was once in (who most likely forgot about me by now) and overall get to grips with this game again, but I can't wait.

So yeah, hello again!
[color=#FF0000]+yo
' Wrote:
[color=#FF0000]+yo
Sup man. So what's the dealio in space nowadays?
Lolwuts, capwhores, RP with guns, and raids.

Lots n lots of raids.

Oh, and some RP.

We're waiting for 4.86.
' Wrote:We're waiting for 4.86.

Liez!
' Wrote:Liez!

Thats what you think.
Hey there and welcome *back*

so like told most of us are waiting for the new disco 4.86
until then we keep trading mining pirate and protect.

not many rp anymore but those rare encounters are great.
ofcourse the raids, you need a good vesel with good weaponry, but... most importand......

SKILZ!.

anyways have fun and see you around.
Oh so there's a new Discovery coming out soon? Cool!

Sad that there isn't much RP anymore though ):

Anyone know a good place to get FL online?
RP is still happening mate no worries. And yes we're all waiting for the update to come it seems... Who knows when it'll happen though.

Look on Amazon or Ebay to get the game for around 5 bucks. I'm sure there are 'other' ways as well, but erm... well you know;)

Cheers