Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Cannot log to one of my accounts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Howdy.

I found out yesterday i couldn't log using one of my accounts.
There is five chars on that account : Deneb.Drei, Deneb.Vier, Deneb.Funf, Deneb.Sechs and Deneb.Sieben.

When i try to log on that account, instead of receiving the characters list, the popup "Connection to server was interrupted..." shows up, as if the server was full. (The text of the popup is in french, so i doubt it would be useful to state it here).

I can log on my others accounts just fine. And i tried to log on that specific account from another computer, without success.

Penpen told me it looked like an account corruption. Thing is this account is meant to store code weapons.
However, i'm pretty much sure i never put more than 72 codes on each char (6 different kind of codes, 12 codes per kind).

Any Admin would be kind enough to tell me if i messed up somewhere and if there is any way to retrieve those characters?

Thanks in advance.
Try again. Post if it works (or doesn't).
Nope. Still the same.

As soon as i log, i got this.
This appears before getting the char list.

Edit : And the message could be translated to :
"connection to the server was interrupted. A problem occured on the server or your connection with the server is fruited up. That kind of thud often happens intermittently. Please try again" if that can help you.
Dare i bump this?
Oh let's!

Still can't log on this specific account.
Any way to have it fixed, please?
I will look again.
Ah!
I can log on this account now.

Thanks mister. Do i need to send vodka to your home now? Or whisky?
Ha. Even though I love a good whiskey, if you're ever motivated to do something like that see this thread: http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=2285

Cheers.