Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Great evening to start
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi everyone

This mod is great, thanks to people giving a lot of time and passion to make it alive. The thing is I was not expecting much when i tried Discovery. The truth is that the RP server is a live space-opera with the dimension of a MMORPG.
We all know the only ways to be fully RP on a MMORPG are to plunge into our characters, to understand the rules, the background and most of all to interact with other players. So this post is my first interaction in order to enter into the community.

I play for about 3 weeks, being very observant, trying to understand how things work on the server. I can see the usual flaws we found in any MMORPG : keeping the balance between Roleplay and Gameplay, reducing the misunderstanding between RPer and Gamer. Whatever... let's try coz FL disco worth it.

Cyu IG.
Oniros, The_Symphonia and the family Lance

PS : I'm a french guy so hope you'll excuse my bad spelling. :rolleyes:
Welcome and have fun:)- well, a late welcome since you started allmost a month ago.
AH! ANOTHER FRENCHMAN!
Bienvenue sur le serveur, au mod, etc.
je ne suis pas fran?ais moi m?me, mais ce n'est en aucun point important!
Je me dois de vous pr?venir sur la menace des PENGUINS COMMUNISTES (oui oui) r?gnant ici, et hum aussi les canibals!
Mais, eh vraiment, porte pas attention aux folies qui s'?crivent dans les bienvenues aux nouveaux XD

but, anyway XD
welcome to discovery server, enjoy yourself =P
Ouech french touch represente ...

Bienvenue a toi , contrairement a mon cher amis Xing , moi je suis francais de pure souche , si ta besoin d'aide demande moi , si je sais pas je demanderai a Xing XD ...

Non serieux bienvenue , si tu veut taper la discute y'a aucun soucis , mes pseudo IG c'est Empty ou alors November-Eleven

En esperant de voir IG
See you later

PS : les accents marche pas ... donc ecrit comme un bourin c'pas grave ...

For other : I say at M.Froggy that he can ask me for question or other , and if he want he can talk with me in game with the pseudo Empty or November Eleven etc...

PSS: Xing , you forgot to translate in english for other ... ( ah no ... sorry;))
Welcome to Disco!

and yeah, I agree with that stuff you said about rp'ers, and gamers, blablabla.

This is a nice place when it's nice<yup, nice when it's nice.:)
welcome to the forum community Oniros.

- i hope to see you in game:)
Greetings! I am LSF Pilot Boss, currently under callsign Iota-3. I help enforce the law in New York, Colorado, California, and Zone 21. I am also occasionally sent on missions to various outlying systems by LSF High Command.
If you need assistance on getting your tags/ID in order, determining if you are in RP, or if you just have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. The lawfuls are here to help you.
Hey Content de voir un autre Francophone

je te souhaite du fun Ici avec nous

Bonne chance

et si tu as besoin de certaines informations je suis tres tres tres facile a trouver.

(( Was just saying welcome, have fun, and feel free to contact me for any questions))
Hey there.

Welcome to Disco. Have fun;)
And beware of Turkish.. he's a cannibal.:P

-Mike
AHHH!!! Too much FRENCH!!! makes my head spin.

And Oniros good to see you register on the forums. Told you I thought your command of English was good.

I hope to see Lenny in space real soon.

(guess who I am)
Pages: 1 2