Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: to agiera
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greetings Faction leader/leaders of the Agiera companie.

I have an Agiera id and iff on a titanic civilian vesel.

now i want to join and yes i know this snt the way.

i contact you by this way because i need some more information.

what about payments, will i have to pay you guys when i deliver something and if so how much.

how does youre aplication form work. i understand filling in the blanks but do i need to fill it in in total or can i skip some parts?

well with this i shal stop and await some response.

Friendly greetings and fly safe out there from,
' Wrote:what about payments, will i have to pay you guys when i deliver something and if so how much.
how does youre aplication form work. i understand filling in the blanks but do i need to fill it in in total or can i skip some parts?

At this time, we do not require our members to pay any portion of their trading profits to the faction bank. This would only occur if Ageira gets into serious financial trouble.

So you've found the recruitment thread. For the application, you need to fill in all the blank spaces. Read previous applications to understand the style we're looking after. For some questions, the relevant answer may simply be "no" or "none", depending on the context. As a hint - since you already have an Ageira ID, that means you're one of two things: a lower-ranked employee, or a subcontractor. You're not asking to join, but asking for a departmental transfer to the main TransDiv fleet.

Personally, I don't feel that it is a particularly difficult recruitment form - some factions require greater formality and more questions, whereas others require longer but less structured in-RP discussions. Ageira is a mix of both.

If you have further questions, you can ask them here, or PM them to me.

PS: The first trick is to learn to spell Ageira;)
Greetings Echo7-7,

ok thanks , think i have enough information for now.

will make an aplication for the Ageira Companie