Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Freeport 3: Old Vanilla Server
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ye gods, I managed to dig this up on archive.org:

http://web.archive.org/web/20050403174551/...rt3.com/forums/

Anyone ever play on Freeport 3? Was my first Freelancer server to play on, back in 2004-2005 or so. Went by "warbirdadmiral" on that server, and was in the clan "Dark Assassins" led by [DA]HG-Switchblade (this is ancient history by now, people). Remember [BLACK] and lots of indiscriminate pirate [X] clans flying around. Also recall a particularly good fighter named Neo (insert matrix reference here).

At any rate, anyone ever recall playing here?
Lulz, even found one of my old posts: [Image: fp3lulz.png]
I remember hearing about it back when I was on Vanguard.
I feel like surelyyyyy there are some people from FP3 who drifted here.
not to necro, but yes i use to play on tyrael's old freeport 3 server. that was the only server i played on. the community was so unique. i see a couple members here who use to play on fp3 (if they are who i think they are).

i remember the DA clan quite well, i remember ace987 and arcad1a, switchblade. sheesh, old times. who was the other clan you use to fight with . . . . GSR clan?
I hit a nostalgia trip today and just remembered Freeport 3. Whatever happened to everyone anyway? After the migration to Games Kick Asses inactivity and the cult of personality around that one poster GalCommander I fell off the grid. Where'd everyone go from that point on?

Edit: Used to be Warlock/Waffen back then.
(06-08-2011, 01:03 PM)Pinko Wrote: [ -> ]I remember hearing about it back when I was on Vanguard.

Who were you on vanguard?