Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hello!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello there Discovery! users and admin, thank you for the welcome.

I say I am a NOOB at least to discovery. I am an active member on one other server/forum, yet I like this one much better because there is alot more activity and much better comradary.

Again thank you, and just so those who read this. I am a NAVY man. Not (ALI) nor (xeno) nor (bounty hunter) .... (NAVY) ... Anybody in or admin to a NAVY clan .. talk to me PLEASE! and thank you

Welcome to the Discovery server and forums! Read the rules, and have fun!

Here at Discovery GC, we don't call them 'clans', we call the 'factions'.
You're in luck - every one of the five Houses of Sirius each have an Official Faction for their respective Navies.

The leaders of those factions are busy people, so they might not have time to talk to you in person; instead, you can look at all the Factions on our server here: http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?showforum=98
Within each Official Faction's subforum, there will be a thread for recruitment if you wish to join.
Make sure to have fun, but withing the rules and regs, be sure to check em out.

Other than that have fun bloke:D

Cheers
yea we have some navy factions look in forum and you will find;)

And welcome^^
' Wrote:Again thank you, and just so those who read this. I am a NAVY man. Not (ALI) nor (xeno) nor (bounty hunter) .... (NAVY) ... Anybody in or admin to a NAVY clan .. talk to me PLEASE! and thank you
I would strongly suggest you to play as independent pilot for some time so you can sort out RP thing. It was hard for me when i was new.
Also, don't forget to read server/forum rules and most of all, HAVE FUNNEH!!!:crazy:
Hey there welcome to Discovery RP, here are a few links that should help you out:

-Discovery Role-Play 24/7 Rules

-Tutorials and Support Sub-Forum

-Full List of Server Commands

-List of Server Rules

-Forum Rules

-Technology Chart

-Discovery Mod Wikipedia

-You can also relay on these people to help you out or if you have questions. That would be all from me, good luck, have fun and see you ingame.