Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hi...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi everyone. Im new here and im lookin forward to playing and RPing here. Cya out there some where.:)
Hey there.

Welcome to Disco. Read the rules, follow them and have fun!

-Mike
Welcome to the party, mate! Beware our Communist Penguins and the resident cannibals, Turkish and BluntPencil, and never, ever tell anyone you're a girl, whether it's true or not.
Welcome to Discovery, play fair, read our rules and we wont get Bulldog to bite you. Also, mind the barmaids please. They feel a bit used right now.
What? Adrian's a cannibal aswell?! Lordy..
Welcome, better take a snapshot at the server rules to start off the adventure. Hope you have fun with your stay here.
Incoming Transmission from [RoS]Vengence[V] to DeRanGed

Aye, It seems you have come here. If you don't want me mad at you you WILL join the RoS. Here.

We would be more then happy to welcome you here, and as RP Officer of RoS I can and will give you tips on Rping your character. And I will teach you the server rules which will keep you from being bitten by BullDog.

Contact me here

----------------------------------------

"Open Program: Message. Create blank message"
Specify Recipiant
DeRanGed
Create Message

Hey, I fly my ship Just Cause around New Berlin occasionally taking it out to deal with pirate threats in the boarder worlds. I have friendly status with all House Factions and will assist you if you need me.

Victor Remond

"End Message. Seal, stamp, and send."

----
See Sig
|
\/
Bit late welcome De,didnt see you for a long time.
Welcome to Disco,watch yer 6 out there,tis sure not a safe place for a lazy peeps.....*goes and kills lawfuls*
Welcome to Disco , have fun ...

you have a great sign ...
Welcome ! i`ll see u in the system... have fun !
Pages: 1 2