Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hello
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After long time playing SP, I finally fixed my internet and joined Discovery.

Started playing 3 days ago, and I'm addicted :mellow:
I supplied Chugoku Gate Construction Site with Gate/Lane Parts.
Now I'm looking for a new base that needs supplies.

If you meet me in space, we can have a drink (I'm always carrying few bottles in my cargo).

P.S. I'm looking for trading faction, and don't know where to find them, and sorry for bad English.

One more EDIT:
just got Pirated for the first time, that pirate is really unfair: took me all of 3 bottles of Wine!!! And some neon I don't care about (it wasn't mine, it was for Kyushu)
Greetings!

Since none replied i would welcome you to our beloved comunity.

first of all know the rules and such ,

second youre Faction request, i think i should use this chance to offer you a job with the Ageira Technologys.
http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?ac...=66&t=59024

since you are already flying the Gate lane parts.

Altough i must urge you to stop hauling them if you are anything else then a Agiera/DSE vesel. otherwise you must fill in a form to be acepted as an Gate lane Hauler.

It is forbiden to haul them without permit or Company Id and iff.

Hope you wil join our ranks soon with friendly greetings from,
I missed a welcome thread Q_Q

Welcome, watch out for Schrodenger's ninjacat.

And stupid memes.

And blue message addicts.

And,terrorists.

And bisexual Order colonels.

And furries.

And its Zelot's fault, even if it wasn't.:D
Welcome! Try not to get Pirated by me or my blokes I suppose.... Though if you have ore come our way;)We'll take it...

No but on a brighter side, I advise getting both a Pirate character as well as a trading character. Faction or not its always good to see both side of things.

Take note of the rules and have fun!

Cheers
[color=#000000]greetings,

rochester base needs lots of cardamine and artifacts. *smiles*

the [collectors] can also provide you with scrap for a small fee to take back to.. wherever you got those dastardly items.

red beans and ricely yours,
carlos ortiz