Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: I can't do it!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
... stay away, that is.

I know I told everyone I was buggering off for good. But I just can't help myself.

In fact I've been lurking around for the past couple of weeks, to make sure everyone was still alive. But true to form, I just couldn't keep my big mouth shut. (One ton of flax if you can guess my other forum identity.... like it's that hard :/

It pleases me enormously that the place hasn't slid downhill -- despite the current feeling -- and most of the "old guard" is still here, with a bunch of fresh new faces who have brought honour to Discovery. Anyway, that, and a couple of people who I like have returned, too. Like MrSns, and Marauder. And did I see DarkOddity's name just the other day......

So peace out, friends, see ya's in space.....:cool:

o.
Awesome, welcome back:)
HA! No one can leave forever, NO ONE!

Welcome back, Onca.;)
Thank goodness...

Hello again Onca, I hope your back for (more or less) good this time!:).

Not really much else I can say without sounding like a twit:mellow:

Welcome back!:laugh:
Ah, good to see you, matey. Will we be seeing good ole Farquar around?
Well well.. A great welcome thread this is.
Welcome back man, good to see ya here again.
Welcome back Onca bubby :P
' Wrote:... stay away, that is.

I know I told everyone I was buggering off for good. But I just can't help myself.

In fact I've been lurking around for the past couple of weeks, to make sure everyone was still alive. But true to form, I just couldn't keep my big mouth shut. (One ton of flax if you can guess my other forum identity.... like it's that hard :/

It pleases me enormously that the place hasn't slid downhill -- despite the current feeling -- and most of the "old guard" is still here, with a bunch of fresh new faces who have brought honour to Discovery. Anyway, that, and a couple of people who I like have returned, too. Like MrSns, and Marauder. And did I see DarkOddity's name just the other day......

So peace out, friends, see ya's in space.....:cool:

o.

Now then REB its about time you told the truth:P

Cheers buddy and welcome back

Cheers
' Wrote:Now then REB its about time you told the truth:P

Cheers buddy and welcome back

Cheers

it's Disco Conspiracy! Run to the shelters!!!!!!

yeah, welcome back.:)
Yay! I will finally fight with the legendary Elder Farquar!

*Does the killing Outcasts dance*
Pages: 1 2 3 4