Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Do a barrel roll!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey there; the name's Jerrus. Just wanted to introduce myself and say hi. I haven't played Freelancer in a few years now, but found my old cd and decided to try out Discovery. I never played online before, but so far I am loving it.

Look for me running cargo around Bretonian and Liberty space.

(Just the single character, Jerrus, for now)
*waves*

Get immersed, have fun, read the rules. Good luck out there.
what evan said.

i would also consider joining a trader faction to get you started and show you the ropes.

enjoy.
[Image: a-barrel-roll-demotivational-poster-1236754129.jpg]
Welcome to the mess mate;)

Cheers
Greetings!

Welcome and good to hear you like it so far.
since youre relativ new i think i should take this moment to offer you this :
http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid= .

Hope to see you around Friendly greetings from,
After a day or two, I think I might become a Junker. Something about the freedom calls to me... not to mention smuggling contraband.

Thanks to everyone for the warm greetings.
Smuggler?

DAI!!!

Jk.

Welcome to disco, please make sure your raegvest and all trollbane items are at hand.

At watch out for Schrodenger's cat. Its a ninja.
Firstly, I want to thank the anonymous donor to my character's bank account.
Jerrus now goes by the callsign Noah after a misunderstanding that resulted in a warrant for his arrest (Me experimenting with the Pirate ID). He is now on the right side of the law and a happy little Junker scooting around in his CSF.
As an ex-junker, for the case you need to make money, I suggest you to mine scrap from the fields on Texas using a CSV with two mining turrets. They'll give you a nice and relatively fast input if you find bases where scrap metal has good prices.

If you need any help or tip, don't hesitate poking me ingame, ok?
Welcome, and have fun.
Pages: 1 2