Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hello discovery :)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I pld this game around 5 or 6 years ago and loved it. I have recently searched for a similar game thinking there would be a better one and i was wrong this still is THE best space sim. I cant even remember the name of the server i pld on but what i do remember is the amount of enjoyment this game brings. Ive been on the server for about 3 days after overcoming some technical issues ( vista sux lol). The server is brilliant and i love the rp even though i have spent most of the time listening and trying to make money:P
My character name is shadow lynx and i will be filling u in soon on my rp story. Thx to all those who have made me feel welcome so far see u all in space.
Welcome aboard mate. Aye, I've yet to see a space sim to rival FL. Have fun...

o.
Have a good time mate. Make sure to take a good look the the tech chart and the rules so they don't bite you later;)

Cheers n' what not
' Wrote:Have a good time mate. Make sure to take a good look the the tech chart and the rules so they don't bite you later;)

Cheers n' what not
Thanks, there are so many topics here im having trouble locating the tech chart any chance of a link?
Here you go.

And welcome to the camp. Good luck in getting familiar to the overwhelming information here.
Hey there welcome to Discovery RP, here are a few links that should help you out:

-Discovery Role-Play 24/7 Rules

-Tutorials and Support Sub-Forum

-Full List of Server Commands

-List of Server Rules

-Forum Rules

-Technology Chart

-Discovery Mod Wikipedia

-You can also relay on these people to help you out or if you have questions. That would be all from me, good luck, have fun and see you ingame.
Awesome people thank you so much for the warm welcome and help !
Welcome to the Disco!
[Image: disco-084.gif][Image: disco-084.gif][Image: disco-084.gif][Image: disco-084.gif]
[color=#FFFFFF]Drinks are at the bar to your left and toilets are to your right. In case of any harassment talk to the security guard at the entrance.
Enjoy dancing your life away!

[Image: disco-084.gif][Image: disco-084.gif][Image: disco-084.gif][Image: disco-084.gif]
' Wrote:
Welcome to the Disco!
[color=#FFFFFF]Drinks are at the bar to your left and toilets are to your right. In case of any harassment talk to the security guard at the entrance.
Enjoy dancing your life away!

I wish I knew that:(

Welcome man.
Welcome mate. You shall see that there is more than just a bunch of ships and combat or even RP here. We are blessed with amazing backdrops and sexy systems gallore, and hidden things, most are nasty and you won't like finding them at first, but that ytou know of something you can't find on your map, well that always makes me smile. Have fun and don't let anything hold you back. You can become anything here. And have fun doing it.

My best piece of advice.... Always remeber its a game. If you die, get pirated, or bounce off the sun and pop like a bug on a windshie;d, don't let it bug ya. Its all fake and can be done over and over without permanent damage to anything more than your pride for a few moments. I know, it gets hard to do sometimes, but if you can kep that in mind during a pirate taxing you, you find that the game holds much more for you.

Ok, a second.... You don't HAVE to pay pirates, nor drop cargo, but if you don't you give them free right to kill you. Try to bargain, TALK to them like people and they will treat you like one too, well most will.

Pages: 1 2