Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Weekly Battle Slot # 4: Fri 2300 GMT
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Go to End of Post
Hmmmm, this is the first I have heard of this. I am at work at this time (4:30 PM), pretty much the only time slots that would work for me personally are weekends and weekdays after 10:00PM PST (1AM EST). Now I am the faction leader for RepEx, but if the majority of my members can work this time slot, than it is fine with me. I'll call in sick once in a while so I can get in on the action too :laugh:
' Wrote:Hmmmm, this is the first I have heard of this. I am at work at this time (4:30 PM), pretty much the only time slots that would work for me personally are weekends and weekdays after 10:00PM PST (1AM EST). Now I am the faction leader for RepEx, but if the majority of my members can work this time slot, than it is fine with me. I'll call in sick once in a while so I can get in on the action too :laugh:

I know, sorry, hard to time these things for west coast, east coast, and Europe...
' Wrote:Hmmmm, this is the first I have heard of this. I am at work at this time (4:30 PM), pretty much the only time slots that would work for me personally are weekends and weekdays after 10:00PM PST (1AM EST). Now I am the faction leader for RepEx, but if the majority of my members can work this time slot, than it is fine with me. I'll call in sick once in a while so I can get in on the action too :laugh:

Timing of weekday slots can easily be adjusted, to later in the evening.

What time do you want?
[color=#FFFF00]

Bump:

NOTE : This Timeslot Begins TOMORROW

To: RepEx*BT command

Are we doing this? if so where?

Edit: I know I can't make it...I have something going on every other friday at this time. Sorry.
Someone from RHA and Repex let me know if this happens, please.
I'm in RHA, and I've seen no plans to pursue it. Maybe the saturday one...idk.
I was online on my other account, and nobody except one RHA turned up. Maybe next week then..
[color=#FFFF00]

Bump:

NOTE : This Timeslot is scheduled for TOMORROW

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7