Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: =LSF=SkyShark is going insane!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi peeps,

Some of you might know that My gunboat, SkyShark did something a little bit....silly. If you don't know what, go find out! Anyway, get used to the crazy because i'm forming a nice RP story to go with it.:D

Now go easy on me, I dont usually do stuff like this. Try to keep it 'realistic' if youre going to contribute. Liberty factions I could do with a nice WANTED poster in the RP section. So yeah if anyone has complaints please PM me first before getting the bansticks or anything out. Some constructive feedback would be awesome.

And lastly, enjoy it! This should be a nice shake-up for Liberty and alot of fun!

Jamie
Yea, should be seeing some great RP from all this.. ill make the wanted thign if you want.
Something silly other than repeatedly killing that poor n00b last night?

(he kept ramming the FunBoat, for those not in the know...)
Heh heh, sounds like a larf jamez... can't wait to hear about the adventures of the Liberty "Funboat":D
Heh, didn't realize that you were going with a story, but the idea did cross my mind.

I thought you just did something stupid and were going to be hanged for it!
I mentioned you in the kudos thread jamez you were great out there tonight, I want to see what you do with this and I promise the LPI won't hang you....much:P
Oh yes, I think Liberty is shook up enough as it is...
This should be interesting to unfold indeed, the LPI was pretty shaken:P
What did he do? Did he pull a "Jack Archer" on LSF?
where can we find the silly thing you did?
Pages: 1 2