Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: MM vs Sails - Weekly - Sunday 1700 GMT
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
[color=#FFFF00]The abovementioned factions have been assigned the abovementioned Weekly Scheduled Battle Timeslot

The purposes of this thread are

1. to advise all faction members about the proposed battle time.

2. to give faction leaders a chance to co-ordinate battle locations, RP, fleet balancing and other circumstances, by POSTING HERE

3. for other factions to request the slot if factions trade slots, or if the factions alloted to it don't use it. ie USE IT OR LOSE IT.

THE SCHEDULED BATTLES SHOULD BEGIN FRIDAY 15TH 2008

PLEASE DON'T PM ME TO REQUEST THE SLOT : POST HERE INSTEAD

Post away....
[color=#FFFF00]

Bump:

NOTE : This Timeslot Begins TOMORROW

I don't really see a good reason for the LH to fight with NLH actually.....

anyway.. faction leaders should say what they think
' Wrote:I don't really see a good reason for the LH to fight with NLH actually.....

anyway.. faction leaders should say what they think

Well the slot was requested..
It wasn't requested by me, I just said something to let the NLH know that we were willing after they got their team together, which I M Ready had just said they didn't have yet.
' Wrote:It wasn't requested by me, I just said something to let the NLH know that we were willing after they got their team together, which I M Ready had just said they didn't have yet.

OK, well it can stay unused until needed.

Unless LH has another opponent in mind.

[M] perhaps? You do disrupt our clients trade routes:)

EDIT : OOPS we are supposed to fight on this night too : Maybe [M] vs LH next week?
Changed this to an [M] and JG vs LH slot

In Cortez?

See if that flies.
' Wrote:Changed this to an [M] and JG vs LH slot

In Cortez?

See if that flies.

Nope, I'm told in PM it doesnt

So its now LH vs ??
' Wrote:Nope, I'm told in PM it doesnt

So its now LH vs ??

Xenos (Son's of liberty).... in Gallileo/Kepler?
I have no interest in this slot, or any other currently, beyond the Light Fighter one.
Open it up to anyone else and remove LH from it.
And, Dieter, you are going to need to requisition a Moderator to clean up these threads or they will become a complete mess.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16