Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Lane Hacker Gunship replacment
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Hi folks!
Capitain Obvius here, I made a bomber, which looked like the LH gunship.
Then Primitive influenced me to make it the replacment to the present GS.
BW textures are on it and here is the outcome:
[Image: wids0000-2.jpg]
//Textures, and even the model are not final..
why does the current one need a replacement?
' Wrote:Hi folks!
Capitain Obvius here, I made a bomber, which looked like the LH gunship.
Then Primitive influenced me to make it the replacment to the present GS.
BW textures are on it and here is the outcome:
[... image ...]
//Textures, and even the model are not final..
Try something different on the front nose;)maybe some technotextures:)
' Wrote:why does the current one need a replacement?
Current one is a BIG ship and the stats doesn't fit with it.
This was said by Primitive.
' Wrote:why does the current one need a replacement?
Current one SUCKS.

As for this model, it is nice but... what's with the cockpit? A gunship shouldn't have something like that... Instead of that thing, try adding something like a miniature command bridge.

Current model < This one
I like it. Like Michail Henek said, the nose could use a little more work on it (maybe make it thinner ?).
' Wrote:Try something different on the front nose;)maybe some technotextures:)
What do you mean with this technotextures?
That looks nice. The textures look borderworld-ish, that's fine. That also looks faster and more slim than the current one. Since I'm awful in gunboats, I don't know if that's the change that would be required to make the GS worth flying, but sounds better than my solution (of not using the GS at all).
From the first look of it I love it.

1. I would make cockpit smaller, maybe just front "windows" and in black without transparency

2. Nose is actually cool since it give that old GS look so it can be recognizable.

I'm interested in one thing, could you point me out where turret slots would be ?

EDIT

For those who didn't fly LH GS or similar and wonder why it needs a change.

It has almost the stats of bottlenose while its bigger then tridente. It dies fairly too fast and there is no possible way that size fits that stats :lol:

PS. Mr.ModelerMan

Could you make picture with old gs and that one next to each other, just to see the size change ?
' Wrote:From the first look of it I love it.

1. I would make cockpit smaller, maybe just front "windows" and in black without transparency

2. Nose is actually cool since it give that old GS look so it can be recognizable.

I'm interested in one thing, could you point me out where turret slots would be ?

EDIT

For those who didn't fly LH GS or similar and wonder why it needs a change.

It has almost the stats of bottlenose while its bigger then tridente. It dies fairly too fast and there is no possible way that size fits that stats :lol:

PS. Mr.ModelerMan

Could you make picture with old gs and that one next to each other, just to see the size change ?
Yep, ya get all on this day...
Pages: 1 2 3 4