Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: NOOB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
HI just installed FL and the Dico mod and i must say im loveing it

have plyed the sp game loved it so i whent and jumed onto a svr got sume help for a player with a good traded run thanx for then cant remember there name soz

just need help with the fact i got killed by an play after he just sead holt didnt know it was amed at me tryed to jump back into the jumep laine and hel killed me

im lvl 26 he was lvl 60 i what to do

but i still loveing the mod

PS i have dislexiya so i cant spell soz
welcome.

read the rules, use common sense, have fun.

join a trading faction to learn cooperative gameplay and the general ropes.

enjoy.
Welcome to the Disco!
[Image: disco-084.gif][Image: disco-084.gif][Image: disco-084.gif][Image: disco-084.gif]
[color=#FFFFFF]Drinks are at the bar to your left and toilets are to your right. In case of any harassment talk to the security guard at the entrance.
Enjoy dancing your life away!

[Image: disco-084.gif][Image: disco-084.gif][Image: disco-084.gif][Image: disco-084.gif]
[Image: saturday_night_fever_travolta8.jpg]

Say what?
Hey there welcome to Discovery RP, here are a few links that should help you out:

-Discovery Role-Play 24/7 Rules

-Tutorials and Support Sub-Forum

-Full List of Server Commands

-List of Server Rules

-Forum Rules

-Technology Chart

-Discovery Mod Wikipedia

-You can also relay on these people to help you out or if you have questions. That would be all from me, good luck, have fun and see you ingame.
[Image: 1012.gif]
' Wrote:HI just installed FL and the Dico mod and i must say im loveing it

have plyed the sp game loved it so i whent and jumed onto a svr got sume help for a player with a good traded run thanx for then cant remember there name soz

just need help with the fact i got killed be Ninilus66 after he just sead holt didnt know it was amed at me tryed to jump back into the jumep laine and hel killed me

im lvl 26 he was lvl 60 i what to do

but i still loveing the mod

PS i have dislexiya so i cant spell soz
Hi. I just installed Freelancer and Discovery Mod... And I must say I'm loving this mod.

I have played the singleplayer mode and I loved it. So I went to try out a server and I got some help from a player who had a good trade route.. Thanks for that... But I can't remember their name, sorry.

I need help with a fact... I got killed by Ninilus66 after he said halt... I didn't know he was talking to me so I tried to dock back into the Trade-Lane and he killed me.

I was level 26 and He was level 60... What do I do?

But still. I love this Mod.

PS I have Dyslexia so I'm not good at spelling, sorry.

--------------------------
Fixed it so others can understand. and might help you understand :). Also I have Dyslexia too. Np.

Welcome to Disco. Starting Trial By Forum (Telling somebody's name and telling them what rule they broke and ranting about it isn't allowed )

But yeah he broke a rule... But you need a screenshot (PrtScr button, to get the pictures you go to My Pictures and FreelancerShots and look for it.. You can upload the pics at www.imageshack.us )You can report him at:

http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?showforum=50

Rules:

http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=4040

Joining a faction can help too.

Enjoy and have fun :cool:
hi didnt mean to name and shame him
It's alright. You didn't even complain about him but you can ask about the question... but not say his name.
btw a good way to start fl is mine gold/silver/etc
You'll fit right in mate;)

Welcome and what not!

Cheers
Pages: 1 2