Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: About the Junker Bulldog and a FL ID
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello there,

i have some questions about the purchasing of the Junker Bulldog.
I will use a hypothetical scenario for illustrating this. As a Freelancer who you wanna get the Bulldog but the tech-tree is saying that it's not allowed to get that ship without permission. Now you wanna RP a bit and playing to "steal" that fighter. Through "stealing" this fighter you have to get an enemy of the Junkers.
My question at this point is if this kind of roleplay is allowed and if it is allowed in which size.
Another question would be if it recommended to do something like this cause other people could act like this too.

Hope you can help me.

Regards

Lennox
You will have to ask the Junker Leader PLAYER (Not the character) OORP (Out Of Roleplay) if he will allow you to RP stealing the ship. Then you two can work out something.
' Wrote:Hello there,

i have some questions about the purchasing of the Junker Bulldog.
I will use a hypothetical scenario for illustrating this. As a Freelancer who you wanna get the Bulldog but the tech-tree is saying that it's not allowed to get that ship without permission. Now you wanna RP a bit and playing to "steal" that fighter. Through "stealing" this fighter you have to get an enemy of the Junkers.
My question at this point is if this kind of roleplay is allowed and if it is allowed in which size.
Another question would be if it recommended to do something like this cause other people could act like this too.

Hope you can help me.

Regards

Lennox

Don't waste your time requesting this piece-of-crap ship. The shield hitbox for the Bulldog is three times bigger than the ship itself, it turns like crap, it's huge from the side and huger from above . . . Take my advice and get a different fighter unless you ABSOLUTELY need both a torpedo and a disruptor on one heavy fighter. You don't need both on one ship, just make some friends. For my Junker char I chose to fly a Kingfisher instead of a Bulldog, and most people feel pretty negatively about the Kingfisher.
Thanks for your replies. I will think about it for a while what i should do.
Talk to the Junkers Congress .:j:. about buying one on the communications forum - include proof that you are friends of the Junkers, what you will do with said ship, and what you have done to earn said ship. If you want to "steal" it, talk to a high ranking congressman like this guy: http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?showuser=27619 ooc to figure something out.
Pretty much what the other fellas said, make sure to be courteous to the leaders and to present a GOOD idea. The better the idea/plan, the more likely it'll happen...

PS: Like the sig;)