Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: I'm Back!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, it's been almost a year since I last played. I went out, tried a few other games. My favorite was Face of Mankind, which I will most likely continue playing.

Recently, I've had an itch no other game can scratch. I need to get back to my genre, space sims! And so here I am!

I may be a bit rusty in terms of gameplay, but I can still RP. I'm also still very interested in the BHG, I just never got my entry exam reaults last time (possibly my cause for leaving before, don't remember). So, if I can get any info on that, it would be great.

It's good to be back.
The Bounty Hunter's Guild is very much still alive and kicking. If you look at the forum, it's been restructured so each faction has its own area now. The BHG is located in the "Trans-Sirius, Borderworlds and Independent Systems" area. Recruitment threads and stuff can be found in each faction's forum section.

You'll probably want a trader too if you're only just coming back. I'd withstand the temptation to make a Freelancer and go for a corporation, if I were you. :P

A lot of the corporate player factions are undergoing revivals / activity peaks at the moment too. For example, I've seen [USI], IC|, OSC, Bowex, Gateway and Samura faction ships ingame recently. Of course, I'm somewhat biased towards Bowex, but take your pick out of any of em. They could all do with new people. :)

This could also be useful in determining which faction you want to play. Well, which factions are active anyway.
Who'r u?

[color=#FFCCFF]RE-JOIN BHG WE KICK [color=#FF99FF]ARSE AND CHEW BUBBLE
GUM BUT WE'RE ALL OUT OF GUM SO WE POST IN FULL CAPS!
Welcome back good fella;)
Welcome back and have goodlike on game:)