Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Scarlet Orias, Barrier Gate
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
...hack.initiated...decryption.in.progress...
...Yoshida.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

Hello miss Orias. You can call me Yoshida, I work for the Lane Hackers.

An operative of yours, precisely your right hand, gave me several accurate information about your work, the work of the Corona Battlegroup. He also stated that we work on the same side.

So here I am, asking to learn more about the activities of CB. I am sure Lieutenant Mike O'Neal already informed you about our conversation and all the classified intel he shared with me, so I strongly advise you to be cooperative.

...encryption.in.progress...hack.terminated...
...re-transmitting.message...
>>>INCOMING TRANSMISSION<<<
>>Sender:
Unknown<<
>>Source:
Data Corrupted<<
>>Encryption:
LH-enc-code-gen1a (function obsolete)<<
>>Corona Battlegroup ID Confirmed<<

Image Recieved...
[Image: mysterious_stranger.png]

For reasons I am sure you can understand, Cpt. Scarlet Orias will not be personally responding to your transmission due to the delicate political nature of this situation. However, I will be representing her and the interests of Corona Battlegroup.

There are two things I would like to ask before I get to your questions however. First of all, I would like assurances that this comm channel is secure and that this conversation is not to be recorded, it would be a great inconvenience if this information were to get out. Second, I would like to inquire what your rank is within the Lane Hackers? If you are not one of the Lane Hacker High Command I would like to know whether this is a personal inquiry or one that is supported by your leaders.

>>TRANSMISSION TERMINATED<<
...comm.ID.Sanguinetti.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

Good evening miss Orias.

It's Sanguinetti of the Hackers. I just jumped onto this transmission to state that it's a safe one - our best Technicians coded the encryption of it. Just don't try to trace it back - your Neural-operative might sustain some cerebral damage if he tries. I'm also sure nothing here can be recorded by a third party, that of course doesn't ensures that either Yoshi or your assigned comms officer wouldn't do that. But that level of trust should be the base of all communications.

About Mr Yoshi's credentials in that matter... Our operatives are encouraged to exercise their will towards our and Liberty's common goals by creative manners - while being monitored during the process. I can assure you that if Mr Yoshidas intentions or usual ways of conduct wouldn't be suitable for a task - in this case diplomatic query - he wouldn't be doing it.

>>Sender:
Unknown<<
>>Source:
Data Corrupted<<
>>Encryption:

Image Recieved...

Firstly, this is not Cpt. Orias talking, just one of her subordinates. Second, I am glad to hear from a Higher Up and to know that this is a secure line, I figured as much since I know what the Lane Hackers are capable of but I can never be to careful.

Now on to Mr. Yoshida's questions... To be honest, at the moment I can not reveal a whole lot about our operation due to the delicacy of the situation we are in, trying to maintain our position within the Liberty Navy where we can hopefully make a positive difference in the way Liberty works... since I am sure we can both agree the way it is run now is not outstanding in the least. However, there are at least a few things I can tell you to help at least show you that while we are officially enemies we can be allies or at least neutral with each other.

First of all, in case you are not aware, officially we are a branch of the Liberty Navy that is focused on the advancement of Liberty and its military's technology base while still maintaining a combat ready division. Now on the interesting part, we(being the Corona Battlegroup's High Command, not all of those outside of the High Command know our plans or true objective as we are currently not sure we can trust all of them) believe that Liberty as a whole has become bloated and corrupt and we wish to change this in our own way. While we may not share your methods I believe we share at least partial goals as we believe the corporations of Liberty is part of its problem and have too much power within the government. The way we plan to attempt to change Liberty's corruption must remain a secret at the moment since to be quite frank we are not sure if we can trust you yet.

However, we are open to negotiations with you and the Lane Hackers on ways we can help each other as long as it does not jeopardize our position. We hope we can come to an understanding with you and the Hackers since we are walking on a knife's edge and one day we might require your assistance.

...Goro.Yoshida.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

Even though the initial purpose of this message was to find more about your group, it seems that diplomacy and exchange-intel arrangements can easily be made. However, that is something that needs to be negotiated with more experienced Hackers.

Before I leave this channel, I should also let you know about 2 large Corona vessels I encountered in Magellan System. Unfortunately, they were unwilling to share any information with me. Uploading data:

>>Sender:
Unknown<<
>>Source:
Data Corrupted<<
>>Encryption:

Image Recieved...

Well that brings up an important point that will have to be addressed if there is to be any negotiations between us, only the Corona Battlegroup's High Command and a select few of its other members know of our plans at the moment. This will slowly be changing as we discover those among us we can trust since we are constantly getting new members reassigned to us by the Liberty Navy High Command. We will however be willing to give you a list of ships that are flown by members of the High Command and those who are in on our plans, those who are not are to be treated as normal Navy Personnel for now.

I hope you can understand our precautions as ones only made to help us stay in our very delicate position.

Incoming Transmission
Encryption: High - Encryption code delta 612-gh6-highenc
Decryption code withoutyoucantbreakit-x1 sent on different frequency

Video link: NOT AVAILABLE - No Input given

Good day Ladies and Gentlemen,

I am the commander of the LSV-Prometheus. Usually I wouldn't tell you this, but after the last incident I think it would be easy to find out anyway. Although we all know that there are negotiations, I don't contact you because of them...at least not directly. It is clear that both sides are walking on very thin ice when even just talking about a possibly cooperation. Every action causes a reaction, we all should remember this. Because when the Hackers I met the last time would have remembered this, there would not be millions of credits needed to repair an almost completely destroyed ship now. Yes, I hope at least that the persons I meant know what I mean, because I dont think grumbling about what happened neither will help nor will make the following negotiations better. But I strongly advise to bring some respect to the other side. That counts for you as well as for me and the other Corona Battlegroup high command members.

Sincerely

Transmission terminated
...hack.initiated...decryption..in..progress...
...comm.id.Paco.Pistols.recognized...uploading data...

Good day Mr.Unknown previously presented as subordinate of Cpt.Orias along with Mr.The Captain of LSV-Prometheus. I'll just get straight to the point.

1. You are focused on the advancement of Liberty along with military technology for the Liberty Navy
2. You conduct experiments on humans in Kepler system
3. You are offering us neutrality without presenting your names or revealing your goals

So until you give us a good reason why should your vessels be treated as neutral you will be treated as any government lapdog or regular flunky thug. By your own words all I can get is that you think corruption only comes from corporations while making Liberty a full military controlled house would solve the problems. I suggest making a really colorful transmission full of useful information along with presenting us your full goals, unless we are presented with that you will be treated as a hostile party in Liberty space, and independent worlds.

...encryption.in.progress...hack terminated...
>>Sender:
Unknown<<
>>Source:
Data Corrupted<<
>>Encryption:

Image Recieved...

The sender of the last transmission was simply one of our researchers that was frustrated by a the Lane Hacker attack and did not realize that we have only been negotiating and no sort of neutrality has been formed, his transmission is to be ignored and he has been spoken with.

On to your three points of concern.
  1. Our orders given to us by the Liberty Navy High Command is the "advancement of Liberty along with military technology for the Liberty Navy" not our goal as you claim. As we are not ready yet for any drastic measures like openly opposing the corrupt members of the Liberty Navy and Government we must continue to follows their order. We do however send them false reports, withhold important developments, and only let enough true information to the rest of the Liberty Navy to prevent suspicion.
  2. Honestly I do not know where you got this information from, if it was one of our own I would personally like to know the name of said individual. However to your point, unfortunately it was true that an ex-member of our research team did preform on prisoners in a project he did not have permission to conduct. Once this atrocity was revealed we sent a report of his crimes to the Liberty Navy High Command and luckily not even their corruption was enough to not see this was wrong and they had him court-marshaled and is currently rotting in a prison somewhere. I hope you keep this black stain on Corona Battlegroup's history between us as it is not information we do not release lightly.
  3. Very well, I believe my precaution of anonymity have gone far enough... let me adjust my transmission security settings, it might take a second to adjust.
>>>Transmission Lost<<<
>>Searching for Signal<<
>>Signal Found<<

[Image: trans_bar_jacob_gordon-2.png]
All I have to say, is I hope for my sake that your transmission is secure as you say it is. As for our goals, as I said earlier we have become tired of the endless corruption in that has infested the Liberty Navy, Liberty's Government, and the corporations that represents Liberty. Our goal is to one day purge this corruption and replace it with a better system that we will help develop with the help of Liberty's citizens. In order to do this we must remove the leaders of the Navy and the government. As of right now however we are biding our time in order to gather more to our cause from within the Navy(the corruption comes from the top, most of the rest of the navy is only following their orders and only need to be shown the error of their ways). I am also willing to give you a list of ships that our currently "in" on our plan and are aware of our negotiations so you know who is who.

=CB=LNS-Scarlet.Pride (Capt. Scarlet Orias)[Liberty Assault Carrier]
=CB=LNS-Asgard (Capt. Jacob Gordon)[Liberty Assault Battlecruiser]
=CB=LNS-Midgard (Capt. Jacob Gordon)[Liberty Gunboat]
=CB=Ryan.O'Hare[B] [Upholder Bomber]
=CB=Ryan.O'Hare[F] [Avenger VHF]
=CB=LNT-Horizon (Lt. Harris Fannier)[Stork]
=CB=LNT-Lusitania (Cdr. Michael O'Neal Jr)[BWT]
=CB=LSV-Prometheus (Cdr. Bennet Marco)[Prison Liner Refitted for Research Purposes]
=CB=LSV-Inspiration (Lt. Ullis Corwin)[Prison Liner Refitted for Research Purposes]

All other members of Corona Battlegroup maybe treated as normal members of the Navy unless we update the list. Also, I am not saying not to attack members of the list... I understand no sort of agreement has been made, I just thought you would like to know who is who and to understand other members are in the dark until it is determined they can be trusted.

<div align="right][Image: gordon_sig.png]
Pages: 1 2 3