Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Can you please remove this post
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?sh...11413&st=60

Thanks to Korrod for locking the topic, but could we accually remove the offenisve post, so people looking around dont see that kind of stuff here.

(Senya's last post on the topic, if you couldnt tell)

This is not how we want people to see discoGC.

She/he needs help ....

Im not even from the US! xD

In all seriousness though she should be banned or punished for a comment like that.
Agreed. I'd try to avoid an open lynching, but Senya's behavior of late has gotten quite out of hand. I'd compare this to the Trent incidents, but less well-intentioned...maybe, finally, a worthy successor to Falixx, Supernova and SirRed? I think every one of her posts that I've seen have been textually inflammatory, in fact...
Careful guys,

This will become a continuation of the thread that was locked. :unsure: We can all agree that what was in that thread was un-acceptable. :nono: I would suggest it stop here. :rolleyes: before more comments are made?

Cheers :cool:
Is this enough? ;)
Perhaps:PThanks.
Thanks Maj.
The situation is being dealt with, lets please just leave it at that. Thank you.
Ok im really confused (and late as usual) hear, i have read through every thing and im still confused. Or maby its because every thing takes a lot longer to prosess in my mind then every one elces :|

Any one wanna PM explaining whats going on..

Thanks

Sns?????

EDIT: GTG to bed:(
Pages: 1 2