Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To the SW) Junkers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: begbar.png]

Greetings, gentlemen.

While the partnership between the Lane Hackers and the Junkers in general is strong and profitable for all of us, we have a few reservations regarding your operations in Magellan.
I will not hold against you the BAF and BPA incursions in Magellan that apparently happened because of your high activity near the Leeds Jump Hole, and I could not care less about your group aggravating the Hellfire Legion whenever possible.
However, extorting and destroying our suppliers is not something that will go unnoticed.
I know that sometimes they behave poorly, refuse to pay and even start blabbering things about opening fire.
I do not blame you for pirating in Magellan, quite the opposite in fact. I also cannot blame you for destroying a trader that refuses to meet your demands.

But when it comes to people smuggling for us, we would appreciate you avoiding to shake them too much.
Keep in mind that the traders I am talking about are directly supplying Mactan. Without these extra supplies, the base may very well not be able to service all the ships requesting to dock with it. In that case, naturally, Lane Hacker ships would be given priority, and your own vessels could find themselves unable to dock. There is no reason for that to happen, is it ?

Have a profitable day.

[Image: endbar.png]
****Uploading Communications Network ****
*** Connecting ... ***
** Link engaged **

* incoming Video Feed Transmission*

Encryption: Possibly

[Image: peter_article.jpg]

Name: *Scrambled*
Ship ID: SW)The.Watchdog

Da Hackahs. *hic* Dha's pretty clear. Did yeh 'xpect, dhad no 'ne o' us 'd cross yeh way? Yeh know, we d'n give a damn 'bout whut happens 'n dah zones o' our interest, 'n dhas we jus' care fer da better loife o' dah former steel workers. *hic*.

Dhas whoi we support yeh 'perations, too. Dah hackahs. *hic*. But, 's may also mean, if 'ne o' yeh "suppliahs", 's yeh call 'em, dun' give clear signals, dhen he falls 'ndah moi law. 'r da 'ne o' meh boss. We'd nev'r go 'gains' yeh, since we share s'me aims. but, s'me we do with othe's. *hic*.
What means, we may 'ave da s'me point s'medays, 'n s'metimes not. 's usual.

We wun' harm yeh "suppliahs" out o' our will, 'f we 're able ta recognize 'em, 'kay? *hic*
'n we also dun' openly supply 'em.

Jus' tell ta make their poin' clear. 'n we dun' rush 'nto trouble 'nymore. *hic*

Oi still hope we'll 'ave s'me more cool parties 'n future, what we jus' aim fer, 's yeh may know. *hic*

And stop starin' at me, dammit. *puffs out some smoke*

So, dhassit. oi'm wait'n fer yeh answer. *hic*.

See yeh, laddies.

* Disengaging Video Feed*
** Scrambling... **
*** Disconnecting ***
**** Connection Lost ****
[Image: begbar.png]

The Watchdog,

For the record, these ships are to be treated as supplying the Lane Hackers :
All transports using a Lane Hacker IFF or transponder.

Note that we also have contracts with several independent smugglers. The ones you are likely to encounter are :
Handlowiec, Vanquish.

Good bye.

[Image: endbar.png]