Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hi there
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Thought it would be good to introduce myself. I fly for =CR=. I am not new to the mod i played here about a year ago for =BSG=. This is the 5th server i have played on i like all the RP.

See you in space

hotshot
Welcome to the party, mate...! Wow. That member number's almost as low as mine. I look forward to shooting you down the next time the Outcast fleet is out on a stroll:PBeware our cannibals, Turkish and BluntPencil, and the Communist penguins are likely to be out tonight, so watch out fer em.
We already met. Both in BSg and now CR. Good to have ya back, buddy.
Welcome to the forums then.

I just realized how much i miss CR
I really regret getting kicked....
i think it was me being obnoxious
But nonetheless, do us at LSF a favor and do not enter Zone 21
it will save you a lot of hassle....and the cost of a new ship
Oh yeah i forgot i also have an Indy Navy Fighter that allowed in zone 21? (dont want to get shot by my own team)
heh, I think he meant my shady trader.

Edit: Yaay! Spammed all the way to the 1500th post
' Wrote:Oh yeah i forgot i also have an Indy Navy Fighter that allowed in zone 21? (dont want to get shot by my own team)
Take that up with Turkish and Sniper, thats out of my hands
Im only a Lt.
as far as i know, only authorized personnel are allowed there

EDIT: in that case templar, i would have to Shoot you on sight if you refuse to leave
I've got an indie LSF and LPI, I patrol with Viking and Phil Roconnan.

Good to have another new/old player back!
Hey there, bud!
Welcome to Disco:P
Hey, welcome!

I say just fly into zone 21, I've done it plenty without anyone seeing it, and I never really made a big deal of it, I just... went in.:)Ok, maybe only a few little times, but still, I've done it and it was always unguarded
Pages: 1 2