Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: 'Small' Fighter Shipline
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: 1-21.png]
Discuss, if you wish.
Dude, that is cool as hell - i'd fly one of those, for sure!

I love the wingtip fins and canopy shape.
Very nice. They look really cool and FL-ish.

Maybe for the MM~?
I would love to see a generic Mercenary line added, like Civilian Mercenary ship.
I don't understand why every shipline needs to be "complete" with bomber, battleship, etc. but you have alleviated that problem somewhat. I suppose whether or not one includes a bomber depends on the nature of it.
How about a LF with a single engine in the middle?

' Wrote:Very nice. They look really cool and FL-ish.

Maybe for the MM~?
And I agree with Dash here.
Mercenary... I guess...:P
Those look very pirate-y... haha.
how about we don't give it to any specific faction and give it a civ brand instead. Since I haven't ever seen an unarmed vessel in space, I think the comparison with car companies is save to make.
So you slap some BW textures on it and say that this line is produced by - like - 'Buffalo Engines' or 'Volksboot' or something, an open market ship company owned by - say - IMG ... or Daumann .... or whatever.

Just slap a Buffalo'„¢ on the grill and anyone who's got the credits and is able to walk into a ship store without getting shot upon by the sales men (who every they may be in your region) can buy it. Like a car.

Edit: oh, and since the design is commercial, you can basically base it on any faction but sell it on a specific market this ship might be fit for;)
I'd replace the raven's talon model with the VHF one here.
' Wrote:I'd replace the raven's talon model with the VHF one here.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! The Raven's Talon is good the way it is.

Anyway, I don't really like the cockpits of the ships. But the main body looks great, especially the wing-tips.
Pages: 1 2