Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: New Mod - Missions in 'New Systems'
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Missions
I have been playing 4.85 for since it came out and am frustrated in that after a great deal of trouble getting enough rep with the 'Main' npc faction and being able to go to and dock at that factions 'guard' or security system I am unable to do missions there. It is great to have all these new (4.85) systems and even more to come in 4.86 (the map looks great---already laminated) but the downside is there is nothing to do there..
On the server I am on most of the time you can buy the ships etc (The Order Osiris or Geb for instance) but it would be a great deal better if there were missions available,

I realise the amount of work it might entail, I am not sure if modified missions can be transfered from other systems/factions. but it is a thought, :D

As for a system for new players.

Why not just make Pennsylvania and New York pvp free....
There are enough ships to try out and enough npc's to practice on without repetitive death.........

' Wrote:Why not just make Pennsylvania and New York pvp free....
There are enough ships to try out and enough npc's to practice on without repetitive death.........

A few days ago, just for fun, I created a Starflier and, without cash or /restart, started moving around with the eventual goal of working my way up to an Outcast. I was pirating a tradelane with my level 10 Starflier and 3 Scorpion guns when a level 42 Dromedary came at me, bro, without any RP other than "PFFF NOOB." So I learned how to kill an idiot in a Dromedary with a Starflier. Isn't that "practice"?