Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Lost account
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As you can probably guess form the title of the topic that i am new to the server and forums. Recently I (accidentally) deleted my FL Account manager. I reinstalled it to find that my main character wasn't the active account, it was one of our fractions shared ships, and gone. I was wondering if anyone can help me/tips on how to recover my character. I'm sorry if this is the wrong thread to post in.

The Character's name is : VR-Nickolaus.Adler

Any help is appreciated.
bump
Search is your friend, but you can try this link.

I'm not making any promises though.

http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?sh...mp;#entry759494

The fourth post down is the one you want.

Dude, just pm Admin with char names and more details. They can change your movechar code and you can move it to current account.
' Wrote:Dude, just pm Admin with char names and more details. They can change your movechar code and you can move it to current account.

Going to the Admins to fix a problem that you could possibly fix yourself, should be the LAST thing you do.

The Admins already have a lot of work to do, try to sort the problem first and if you can't fix it, then ask the Admins for help.