Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: So new it hurts :p
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
As the very new guy to Discovery I felt it would be appropritate to introduce myself. My name in RL is Jeremey and in game is Tobias Falco. I use to play FL up until a year ago but never really go into the online community for it.Recentely I've realized how much I missed it and reinstalled it and while surfing the net I found the Discovery mod and this community. I've only been playing a few days again now but I like what I see and would love to get into what looks like an awesome RP Server. Oh and in the mean time when I'm not playing FL I usually am working, spending time with my wife, doing graphics design or playing TF2 and BF2142.

If anyone out there is up for making a few pointers to the new flyboy in town I'd appreciate it.:cool:
welcome:)- have fun
Ahoy mate, welcome aboard. The only pointer I can offer is.... read up on the rulez! We're pretty strict on the ole RP around here. Oh yeah, and have a good time:)
Welcome to Disco. It's the place be.

The following posts will contain strange stuff regarding cannibals, penguins, and a certain amout of recruitment rhetoric.
Welcome!!!
Welcome to Discovery, mate:)

Have a joyous stay and lots of fun!
Welcome to the party, mate. Stoat, I'm afraid, is right...it is my duty to wanr you of the dangers you will face here in your tenure on Discovery. First off, the Communist Penguins. They are...communist penguins. Run if you see them. The second thing to watch out for are cannibals, specifically, Bluntpencil and Turkish. They bite (obviously) so keep your distance.

Third: Join My Faction. We're the 66th Outcast Fighter Wing. We have free Cardamine. Nuff said. More information in my signature (I love that link. I don't have to type out an ungodly long recruitment rhetoric in these welcome threads anymore!)

See? Stoat's prophecy has been fulfilled. I'm good at that. Have fun, mate, enjoy your stay. Drop me a line if you have questions.
OK, Eppy did a blatant recruitment plug, so I can now...

NO! Don't be an Outcast!! They were.. Cast out..

Join the Mandalorian Mercenaries!

Or Queen Carina's Regulars!! (Bretonian Armed Forces)

(Actually, if interested in joining a faction, read THIS)
Right, im going to slap the next person who says " Join my faction, it pwns!" In one way or the other. :rolleyes:

Enjoy your stay.
Don't join my faction, join Dieters, it pwns! :P
Pages: 1 2 3