Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Generic/Nongeneric Fighter
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
[Image: th_RTRpl1.png] [Image: th_testrend7.png]

This thing started as a RT replacement attempt... but Linkus (who is also the esteemed pilot of this beauty) said it may be anything, and suggested a generic line.

The machine has 2334 Polys, of course, counting Linkus' body parts and his chair in it.

Feedback?

Damn... Linkus sure is ugly.
Bugger you!

I like it.
Weapon mount positions?
2 right below you, 4 distributed on the back. About the same distance between them as on the RT. Makes 6.
well, what can I say about it,

its quite long, not in a bad way tough.
I fear this one may go the way of the Gaian Claymore in the way of potential nicknames...
Um. You don't model pilots into ships. The pilot model is placed in the ship by a hardpoint called HpPilot, which is done when you put on the rest of the hardpoints (weapons, thruster, lights, contrails, etc.).
Woops, my fault.
Looks like sexy Linkus won't be seen after all =(
' Wrote:I fear this one may go the way of the Gaian Claymore in the way of potential nicknames...
Imagine if MR is placed just below <strike>cock</strike>pit and what it resembles at? Bloody shot from what?...

Holy crap.

I. Am. Disturbed.
' Wrote:Imagine if MR is placed just below <strike>cock</strike>pit and what it resembles at? Bloody shot from what?...

Holy crap.

I. Am. Disturbed.
Shape is way too disturbing. Worse than the Gaian GB.
Pages: 1 2 3 4