Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Gonna give it another shot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
EvE has introduced Microtransactions unfortunately. Im not down with that in any way shape or form. Gonna give disco another run.
Welcome back;)You know we're the best...

Cheers mate!
Welcome back jpo.
I am pretty sure I remember you and your avatar.
' Wrote:we're the best...

Cheers mate!
Exactly. Welcome back! ;)
I don't remember you.
But wellcome back and see you in space!;)
Micro transactions...means you have to spend money to get the good stuff. Nickel and dime here and there, only the rich and obsessive have the best...so yeah..stupid. Welcome back to discovery! Need a merc? Look me up!
Hey, welcome back old timer.

(Orin Jax? Someone's a poser.)
Welcome back!And remember this time!Discovery is the best ever!!!Don't look further!Hehehe
' Wrote:Welcome back!And remember this time!Discovery is the best ever!!!Don't look further!Hehehe

Thank you thank you for the warm forum replies; I am sure I will get some warm laser replies in space also! This time around my son is old enough to play, and I'm bringing in my brother also. Pretty sure the wife will get herself a toon too.

We had one heck of a time getting the mod to work on windows 7, it was almost as hard as linux.
just an advice, get Discovery Launchpad, it helps with launching the server quiker with pre-sets of extra's, also it can generate accounts and maintain them.
Pages: 1 2